View Single Post
Old 2012.02.23, 08:58 AM   #1
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are
Default Will she go solo?

I doubt she'll retire completely, so I'm asking if you think we'll get a solo album any time soon, or if her career will be any more than her throwing us a bone every once in a while. 'Hiatus' means long hiatus. Apparently 2008 was considered a hiatus but a year isn't that long in the grand scheme of things. I'm not sure if this is a logical poll (you can't predict these things), but what do you expect will happen, or want to happen?

We don't know the reason they split up, but just before Sports release she said that she enjoyed making SG so much that she wasn't sure if she wanted to return to Jihen. She also said that her feeling of being unable to make music on her own wasn't so strong anymore. She also made the decision to disband in Nov 2010.

I was wondering if all the 'promotion' she's been doing recently, with all the Shiseido stuff is to help the transition from Jihen to a solo career (if not to help support her second child =P). Carnation single + PV too. But she officially ended her solo career back in 2003 or whenever it was...
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote