View Single Post
Old 2009.04.21, 01:57 PM   #27
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

hmmm this is VERRRY difficult. I guess I should probably note mine are in very loose order and it changes based on moods but at the current moment in time they are looking like this

Ringo:
1.fukou jiman
2.mellow
3.honnou
4.souretsu
5.doppleganger

jihen:
1.blackout
2.kenka joutou
3.omatsuri sawagi
4.koi ha maboroshi
5.kurumaya-san (gotta love the enka)

and yes, covers totally do count. and I don't care if she didn't compose the music for mellow, it still kicks ass. the lyrics are part of what makes that song anyways. I avoided most singles like a plague. Honnou is probably the only song spanning my entire love for Ringo. It was probably the third or so song I heard and it still remains in my top 5 for many reasons. Everyone I know, even non-ringo fans, love that song. its just so funky. and fukou jiman takes top spot for being so bad ass. I mean, will we ever again hear ringo so blatantly sing about douche bags jacking off? probably not. that phase in her life is over. but that doesn't mean I can't blast this song anytime someone pisses me off. its so great for so many thing. asshole friends, deusche bag poser artists, all of the above. its the epitome of badass.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2009.04.21 at 02:01 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote