View Single Post
Old 2021.08.06, 12:56 AM   #42
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Ok for some reason the site isnt letting me make a new thread, and I dunno if anyone is around to help with that, but, for those that are interested.

On September 29, Tokyo Jihen are releasing all their full lengths (Education, Adult, Variety, Sports, Discovery, Music) on vinyl for the first time. This isn't some weird singles collection like before, but the full albums, all double LP.

Preorders are up already, I preordered all and it came to about $430 Australian including shipping. Sounds a lot but knowing what Ringo vinyl prices go for eventually, seems like it was a worthy investment.

They seem to be getting new remasters too- this is the part I'm fearful of. Remaster and Ringo never go together, but I will hold out a tiny bit of hope haha.

If Glath is still around, I wonder if he'll be buying the LPs too

Oh yeah, for the psycho fans, Jihen are also releasing their own Crosley turntable. It's a piece of shit (a 99 dollar turntable skinned with Jihen logos, with a price tag of 39,800 yen) but you know, it's there if you REALLY want it.