View Single Post
Old 2007.10.09, 10:32 PM   #70
Izam

Izam pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
I own legit copies of everything pictured there, so I'll take a stab at it, and speculate that Just Can't Help It is the bootleg.

For the products that still have stickers on them, have you actually kept them sealed? (including the products older than Variety)
If you had more than one copy of some of those (like Dynamite Out!) then I could understand, but even *I* wouldn't keep my only copy sealed.

I started with the regular edition of Shouso Strip. It was among the batch of the first few Ringo/Jihen CDs I ever bought. Then I got a Limited copy used off of eBay. Then I got some sealed nonsample Limiteds off of Yahoo! Japan Auctions. Those have become a scarcity now. Several months recently went by where nobody was selling sealed Limited copies, sample or otherwise. Then this week, all the sudden there's a sealed sample Limited copy, a sealed retail Limited, and a sealed retail Limited with a sealed promo audio cassette. All from different sellers. The marketplace is really weird like that. Things show up in spurts from different sellers, then you go for months without seeing anymore auctions for the product. And it goes in a cycle too, I think.

Here's what I won this morning, just as I was headed out the door for work.
Congrats on the 1st press! You are lucky to get it!

I'm a long time fan and I also have all of her albums, singles (including Stem single) and DVDs except for Dai Ikkai Ringohan Taikai no Moyo (not yet purchased). I also have her electric mole limited edition. As for Tokyo Jihen I also have it all (even their adult album on vinyl) but I have not purchased OSCA single (didn't really care for the single) and didn't pre-order killer tune or their 3rd album just yet.

Albums/singles

DVDs

Tokyo Jihen stuff (I don't have updated pics on these).

I'm missing pic of my Shuraba single, Adult album w/DVD first press (gotta love scratch and sniff), Eizo Sakuhinshu - Adult Video DVD and Adult album vinyl.

Edit: just took this one pic now

She's my favorite girl.

Last edited by Izam : 2007.10.09 at 11:02 PM.
Izam is offline   Reply With Quote