View Single Post
Old 2008.04.25, 01:39 AM   #71
kamikaze

kamikaze is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
I still have to give Kobe an edge on defense and a slight edge on the Killer instinct part. Lebron is so gifted that you expect him to crush opponents every night, but there are times where he just seems to glide across the floor when he should be tearing it up (maybe it's just because he's so smooth)

Kobe, despite the person he is off the court, is still the most dangerous player in the league, because he steps onto the court looking down on everybody.
I don't even think Lebron is as dangerous as a healthy D-Wade. Athletically, Lebron is the king. The man is a football player with quickness and mad Basketball skills. And I agree he does kind of lack a "killer instinct." Sometimes when I watch him in a game, I'll be screaming for him to just take it to the hole. Because really if he was as aggressive as Kobe, who could really stop him driving to the hoop. Hate the man all you want, but when Kobe steps on the court, he owns that bitch. He's so clutch and is a scoring machine, plus the guy plays great D. Maybe a few years from now, Lebron might get some toughness, but I still think Kobe is on top. And yes, Lebron is that good where he can be great with just his skills alone, but he's capable of being absolutely unstoppable if he wanted to.

is CP3 worthy of the MVP, hell yes, he plays the point like it should be played and makes everyone on his team better. but I think Kobe will get it.

and just for the record and I know it's a pretty safe prediction, but it's going to be Celts/Lakers in the finals. and when Bynum comes back, I think that rivalry is going to recycle yet again.