Thread: Ringo News 2015
View Single Post
Old 2015.07.29, 06:24 PM   #908
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

I noticed that... I expected it for Music Station though, that's all about backing tracks anyway. Not just for Ringo though.

That's why Oomori went acapella that time. And her Kyuru Kyuru peformance... none of that syncs up whatsoever haha (pretty sure in the same one she kicks the guitar player IIRC). She's on there soon too actually, that'll be something for me to look forward to.

I remember that ridiculous performance of the Nakata song by Ringo, I assumed that was a stab at the ludicrous nature of it too. Hopefully she does something funny on this upcoming MS. It's my only hope for it.

Also, I remember a (Ringo???? correct me if I'm wrong) performance on there when none of the band's guitars actually had strings in them/the drummer was using chicken legs??? Maybe it was someone else (Mariko Goto perhaps? Inseu, any idea? Damn I wanna watch that again now!~). I love this mischeviousness people bring to the show.

Cause MS is the devil.

Now waiting for Bokutachi no iru Tokoro to go on there. I wanna see if she'd constantly nip slip there too. Imagine the outrage :-p

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.07.29 at 06:38 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote