View Single Post
Old 2018.11.18, 05:24 PM   #1196
Fauxie

Fauxie is headed in the right direction

lol your news forum hasn't had a new post in over two and a half years.

I never had any time for any music/artist forums, spending all of my time on prince.org. Many people left in the late 00s and many of us would call that place dead now (General Discussion, where the fun and lasting friendships happened, not the music forums, which are still very popular), but this is something else. Going through all the old threads here is fun for me though. The interactions remind me so much of my experience on the Prince fansite (although I'm only an observer in this case), it's just they're about SR/TJ. Same kinds of discussions and banter though. I'm filling in gaps with music and trivia, too, in a mad rush to get all my Ringo-related stuff in order by the end of the year while I have the time. I wonder how much I'll listen to Ringo after that, though, or indeed visit this site. I think I might be getting a bit sick of her after a month or two of only her, pretty much. I just need to maintain my enthusiasm a little longer and then she can go back to her place among my top 5-ish artists.
Fauxie is offline   Reply With Quote