Thread: Ringo News 2015
View Single Post
Old 2016.02.16, 07:05 AM   #1740
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
As I've upgraded my equipment over the years, Kyouiku has started to bother me less. Meanwhile post-Adult albums sound worse and worse. Sora ga Natteiru is almost unbearable.
I can see how Sunny's production offends people. I think JL005 is one track that could have been cleaner and allowed to breath more. Sports I'm not sure. I really like the ear bleeding aspect of Re:Import that FadedSun mentions, especially with the first three tracks. From what I can tell from Variety, the album sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom.

Originally Posted by zeroryouko View Post
I would assume this is referring to Ringo's former husband, who she is rumored to have become involved with while he was still married, with the specific intent of seducing and becoming pregnant by a married man.
Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
That does sound like something a young tryhard Ringo would have aimed for as if it was a badge of honor. Funny I don't remember it...
That story sounds like folklore to me (it just plays into her image) although I do remember reading something about her writing a 'mission complete' message on her website when she finally did get pregnant
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote