View Single Post
Old 2007.10.06, 10:57 PM   #64
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

The bootleg is actually the Gekokujo dvd. It doesn't have the Toshiba EMI flying logo with the twinkly sound and goes straight to the menu when you pop it in a dvd player.

Book Off doesnt inspect the authenticity of the stuff they sell. There was a bootleg Hatsuiku Status there too. Its a hacked ISO rip or something because the image quality is perfect.

Everything is unsealed. DO and Variety look sealed because I cut the plastic wrap on the sides with a razor just enough to let the case slip out and I saved the labels and obi for everything. I keep those tucked away in their cases. Sounds kinda crazy.

The most foolish thing I've done was buy 3 LE versions of Shouso Strip piecing the disc, case, box, booklet, and obi from all 3 and trying to form one mint condition version from them, spending $50 total. Now thats crazy. I didn't even succeed. It was difficult finding a box in excellent condition. I didn't become a fan until KSK, years after its release, so it sucks I missed out on buying a new one.

Congrats to Glathanus for finding a sealed LE SS! Collecting cassette tapes is too hardcore for me though.

Last edited by ShadyNook : 2007.10.06 at 11:06 PM.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote