View Single Post
Old 2008.04.10, 09:45 PM   #110
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

I don't think I ever transferred the thing that freackled discovered about the Ichijuku no Hana PV, first posted in the old Ringo Jihen forums. So I'll add it to this thread here.

Originally Posted by freackled
The Ichijiku no Hana video used to be SUCH a bore to me, and was never played. But when I discovered all the little meanings Shiina had added in, it's pretty fun to watch now! Basically the whole video is signifying the end of her solo career, the removal of the mole, etc...

The date on her calender ends at September 27, which marked the end of her Sugoroku Ecstacy / Electirc Mole tour (and the end of solo Shiina Ringo):

She stands in front of a poster that has a pictuer of her with her mole still on her face. However, you can see that she doesn't have the mole anymore:

On the boat she's on, you can see her falling asleep. She's actually holding someone else's hand, though I'm not TOO sure what this is trying to convey (perhaps the mole Ringo dying away and saying goodbye?):

Shiina stands with her back faced to herself dead in the Honnou outfit, which was the character that caused her to be the most misunderstood by the general public:

HERE'S MY FAVORITE PART! A picture is shown of her as a child with the mole on her face. Notice the painting in the background is just a normal picture:

The picture is then shown again with the mole removed, and this time with a blurred picture of her in the Honnou outfit!

This is the blurred picture:
Orenji adds:

Originally Posted by Orenji
I realized that her mole is all the time in the screen, until the child Shiina appearence:

frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote