View Single Post
Old 2015.10.27, 04:29 PM   #241
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kalmia View Post
And is that reeeally the album cover...?
I'm guessing (and hoping) that it's just the digital preorder cover/placeholder.

The physical version isn't out till late November and there's been no cover reveal of it yet. Fingers crossed. If not, what can you do?

It's kinda weird how quiet Dingding is about the actual album tbh, she's more concerned about her performance for the royals.

Originally Posted by FadedSun View Post
I have to say, I liked Harmony a bit more than The Coming Ones.
I think you'll find Harmony runs out of steam quite fast but on the short term is the easier of the two to get into. It does have 2, terrible, almost embarrassing tracks on it too (Lucky Day and Introspection) which I always cut out of my playlist when listening. It's a shame too cause the opening run is amazing. The Coming Ones grows and grows on you and really works as a full album. This is the first time I saw Dingding as something more than just a quirky musician from China and gave her my full attention. At least that's how it worked for me. Also, make sure you're listening to Chinese version, cause International version kinda pales in comparison.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.10.27 at 04:35 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote