Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) Post about movies, TV shows, video games, and other media.
Closed Thread

Old 2007.05.05, 05:41 AM   #91
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
Kobe bitching about how he needs help now...watch the same shit happen when they bring in Garnett. KG wins Season MVP, Lakers lose in Finals after Kobe steals the ball from Garnett and launches a brick 3 pointer.
They ain't keeping Kobe next time, they're gonna trade him for Alonzo and a second round pick.
Kobe isnt bitching that he wants help, I am . Plus, Kobe should be mvp right now. I know the suns are as good as the knicks without steve nash, but the lakers would probably be worse without Kobe. And you're clearly filled with hate against him, thats not healthy.
Old 2007.05.05, 05:58 AM   #92
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by HEDOfloe View Post
Kobe isnt bitching that he wants help, I am . Plus, Kobe should be mvp right now. I know the suns are as good as the knicks without steve nash, but the lakers would probably be worse without Kobe. And you're clearly filled with hate against him, thats not healthy.
DAMN straight, Kobe hater no.1 rite here, eight straight years now

I've lived in NY for ten years, was a Knicks fan until they gave a tree stump named Allan Houston 100 million for planting himself into the hardwood.

With all my Bball knowledge I can assure you that a Suns team Sans Nash and A lakers team Sans Kobe would still be better than the Knicks. People who know they suck will actually try and work together, something the Knicks can't do. Even the freaking Towel boy for the knicks thinks he's a basketball god.

I'm in awe that they haven't fired shots at each other yet. David Lee is the only redeeming feature on that team, BUT thank god we have Isiah there to Benching him when he's pulling 20 rebounds a game.
Isiah couldn't do any worse if he was coaching a crickets team
Old 2007.05.05, 09:38 AM   #93
HEDOfloe

DAMN straight, Kobe hater no.1 rite here, eight straight years now

I've lived in NY for ten years, was a Knicks fan until they gave a tree stump named Allan Houston 100 million for planting himself into the hardwood.

With all my Bball knowledge I can assure you that a Suns team Sans Nash and A lakers team Sans Kobe would still be better than the Knicks. People who know they suck will actually try and work together, something the Knicks can't do. Even the freaking Towel boy for the knicks thinks he's a basketball god.

I'm in awe that they haven't fired shots at each other yet. David Lee is the only redeeming feature on that team, BUT thank god we have Isiah there to Benching him when he's pulling 20 rebounds a game.
Isiah couldn't do any worse if he was coaching a crickets team
You're right, I apologize. The knicks are horrible. I live in NJ so the only teams i can watch consistently are the Knicks and Nets and I just cant stand the knicks. I wasnt surprised that after Isaiah got the contract extension they fell completely apart.
Old 2007.05.05, 10:17 AM   #94
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Channing Frye, what happened to him? Last season he looked like he would turn into a beast, and then in true Knick-fashion I never heard about him again. So what was the deal?

Whoulda thought a team filled with Offensive black-holes like Starbury, Francis, Q Rich, Jalen Rose (he's there too right?) and throw in Nate Robinson and Eddy Curry while you're at it, how could that team go wrong?
Old 2007.05.05, 10:29 AM   #95
HEDOfloe

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Channing Frye, what happened to him? Last season he looked like he would turn into a beast, and then in true Knick-fashion I never heard about him again. So what was the deal?

Whoulda thought a team filled with Offensive black-holes like Starbury, Francis, Q Rich, Jalen Rose (he's there too right?) and throw in Nate Robinson and Eddy Curry while you're at it, how could that team go wrong?
Im pretty sure Jalen Rose is doing garbage duty/bench-warming for the Suns. He thinks hes going to get a championship . How cute, especially since they have to face the spurs
Old 2007.05.05, 12:03 PM   #96
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I always forget which new team Jalen Rose is with every season..

Still not watching Buffy's first season, but I am watching Whedon's other show: Firefly. teh rawk.
Old 2007.05.05, 08:45 PM   #97
HEDOfloe

cjhobbies00, I was just interested to find out how blind your hate is. Who is the best player in the nba?
Old 2007.05.06, 01:41 AM   #98
ChickShhh

ChickShhh puts considerable thought into their posts

Guitar

Who is Funtwo?
Old 2007.05.06, 06:34 AM   #99
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by HEDOfloe View Post
cjhobbies00, I was just interested to find out how blind your hate is. Who is the best player in the nba?
It's either nash or kidd, whoever gets to the finals first.

Don't give me no crap about Kobe being the best. Scoring don't mean nothing when you can't win a game.
Good players do more with what they have, If kidd was on the Lakers instead of Kobe, Odom would be an all star.

Duncan also has to recieve a vote on the side, You think Kobe can propel a team like the spurs to the finals every time?

NJ is gonna Maul Lebron today, no question. RJ and VC is gonna destroy the paint and Lebron is too soft to change the game in his favor

Last edited by cjhobbies00 : 2007.05.06 at 06:42 AM.
Old 2007.05.06, 06:49 AM   #100
Tokyo Jihad

It's either nash or kidd, whoever gets to the finals first.
So, Kidd then? NJ made it twice to the finals led by Kidd.

And I got the Cavs taking the series, dont know who'll win the game today but certainly Cleveland in the series. And also mah Spurs of course take the yearly honor of throwing Phx out of the playoffs.

Houston losing last night really killed my bracket since I had en in the West finals. Course, Detroit steamrolled the Bulls also - and I had the Bulls in the finals so, lets hope they right themselves up.