Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2010.08.27, 03:22 AM   #91
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

you're talking about... Stem, KSK and Ringo no uta? Did the ringo no uta without CCCD come with DVD also?

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2010.08.27, 01:01 PM   #92
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

The 2003 CCCD of Ringo no Uta and the 2008 reissue both come with Region-Free bonus DVDs. I have them both. The only advantage to owning the 2003 release, is that it had a first and second pressing (first-pressing had the mole packaging), while the 2008 reissue was only carrying on with the second-press packaging of 2003.

What most people don't know is that the bonus CD of Baishou Ecstasy has been a CCCD. What I still don't know, is whether or not EMI ever fixed that (I've only got my hands on one copy, and it was before 2008). Doesn't really matter anymore, because that used to be the only way to get Ichijiku no Hana on CD, but now there's Watashi to Houden.
Old 2011.01.25, 07:49 AM   #93
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

This thread is now closed; please post reviews and thoughts on the Ultra C DVD at the Product Reviews thread:

>> here <<
Closed Thread