Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.06.14, 02:47 PM   #101
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

MIDORI!? wow cool! I want GO!GO!7188 too! >(

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.16, 10:08 AM   #102
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

so fan club presale on Ringo's November shows start tomorrow. Basically there are 3 types of tickets. There is a 200 dollar Premium ticket which gives you closest access to stage, a private entrance, all the bells and whistles basically, but they are extremely limited, only 600 seats a show, so they will be difficult/expensive to get. There is the S ticket which is the most numerous and those go for 60 and is pretty much most of the arena with the exception of the last ticket which is A Ticket, basically the a standing ticket for the fifth floor of the hal, 30 dollarsl. Premium Ticket Presale is first then in early July they have presale for S. On sale date for general public is October 25th.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.16, 12:10 PM   #103
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

KN, what are the dates?
natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.17, 12:38 AM   #104
kuro_neko

11/28 11/29 11/30
Old 2008.06.17, 03:39 AM   #105
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

Thanks. I can probably go to any of those dates without too much of a ripple in my work schedule. Saturday would be no ripple....

Good!
natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.17, 09:18 PM   #106
msfi

msfi pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
so fan club presale on Ringo's November shows start tomorrow. Basically there are 3 types of tickets. There is a 200 dollar Premium ticket which gives you closest access to stage, a private entrance, all the bells and whistles basically, but they are extremely limited, only 600 seats a show, so they will be difficult/expensive to get. There is the S ticket which is the most numerous and those go for 60 and is pretty much most of the arena with the exception of the last ticket which is A Ticket, basically the a standing ticket for the fifth floor of the hal, 30 dollarsl. Premium Ticket Presale is first then in early July they have presale for S. On sale date for general public is October 25th.

Thanks for your info!!! By the way, I'd really love to know when is the deadline for the Premium Tickets presale? can I make it on time if I join fans club now...?

Million thanks!!
msfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.18, 02:53 AM   #107
kuro_neko

if you joined right now you wouldn't be able to participate in the premium ticket presale but the S ticket presale doesn't start until July so you might be able to it that. You have to have an address in Japan but it costs five thousand yen to enter.
Old 2008.06.18, 08:47 AM   #108
::CoLe::

::CoLe:: pleased at least somebody
Question

hey kuro_neko, are you a member of the fanclub??? how do u know all these details? (it's a great help! thanks!)

Why we wouldn't be able to participate in the premium ticket presale if we join fanclub now???!
::CoLe:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.18, 07:22 PM   #109
kuro_neko

I am member of Ringohan, yes. You wouldn't be able to participate because the entrance procedure takes time, you usually have to go through an e-mail confirmation and then a bank transfer and then they mail you your user info etc. The presale already started and ends in a few days. Even if you registered within time, there is no guarantee from the presale you get tickets, the presale works via lottery so you request tickets to the various shows. There are only 300 Premium for each show and there are WAY more than 900 Ringohan members I would say....so many people won't be winning Premium seats. You can request 2 tickets for each 3 days. That being said, each ticket values 300 dollars.

sooooooo

I am going to be requesting 2 tickets to all 3 shows. Whatever you win you *have* to buy. Depending on what I win *if* I win I will probably want to sell them soooooooo keep your eyes peeled, I'll announce if I got tickets and if I will be selling them around May 25/26 when they announce the results.
Old 2008.06.19, 09:00 AM   #110
ChickShhh

ChickShhh puts considerable thought into their posts

why suddenly there are a bunch of hong kong gangs ?_?

I will definitely go with vayerism this time!
ChickShhh is offline   Reply With Quote