Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2009.10.21, 06:52 PM   #101
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

lol Kameda in that picture still cracks me up. And Ringo's shoes are just about as crazy as Uki and Hata's hair.
Old 2009.10.21, 11:57 PM   #102
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Kameda is so camp it's surreal. Wife and kids indeed...
Old 2009.10.22, 01:10 AM   #103
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

no way, kameda realizes how ridiculous he is. everytime I've seen him in person he has acted so natural, and in the promotional materials he acts so comedic, its totally his image, its all in good fun for him, just like the Electric Mole swimming intro he had.

hata is the only one who actually looks like he would be any decent at competing or actually running in this video. I have no idea what Ringo thinks she is going to do in those shoes. Seriously, what was her stylist thinking.
Old 2009.10.22, 02:02 AM   #104
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
hata is the only one who actually looks like he would be any decent at competing or actually running in this video.
I disagree. I have more faith in Izawa outrunning Hata (over a medium distance if not a short distance). Sometimes when I look at Hata I see someone whose aging has been ravaged by stress or cigarettes or both. Whether or not he still smokes or has ever smoked, I don't think he would be able to chase Izawa for more than 1-2 blocks. Hata hasn't been aging entirely gracefully, while Izawa looks like a clean dorky boy in comparison. Yeah, I would expect Hata to do better in.. weight-lifting, but I don't expect him to be the best at any form of endurance which involves getting off of your ass. He definitely wouldn't last for more than half a soccer match.
Old 2009.10.22, 07:05 AM   #105
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
no way, kameda realizes how ridiculous he is. everytime I've seen him in person he has acted so natural, and in the promotional materials he acts so comedic, its totally his image, its all in good fun for him, just like the Electric Mole swimming intro he had.
I know that Kameda plays up to it. But man can he camp it up (And I'm saying that when there are thousands of camp 'acts' on TV)

You don't think that Ukigumo looks like he could compete? I think he looks the most athletic in that pic (And he looks like one of my past PE teachers =P) Izawa looks the most awkward.
Old 2009.10.22, 11:02 AM   #106
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

Kameda seems like a lot of fun to hang out with. I'd love to meet him some day.

Is there an official TJ email where I can protest Ringo's choice of shoes in the new promo shots?

edit: oh so Kameda has a blog? I'm cyber-stalking him as of now!

Last edited by a_grumble_cake : 2009.10.22 at 11:44 AM.
Old 2009.10.22, 11:43 AM   #107
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
I disagree. I have more faith in Izawa outrunning Hata (over a medium distance if not a short distance).
Hata is a dancer and is awesome enough to play a game of soccer with himself...
Old 2009.10.22, 11:49 AM   #108
Scribble R

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
Kameda seems like a lot of fun to hang out with. I'd love to meet him some day.

Is there an official TJ email where I can protest Ringo's choice of shoes in the new promo shots?

edit: oh so Kameda has a blog? I'm cyber-stalking him as of now!
Old 2009.10.22, 12:02 PM   #109
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
his profile has a list of things he loves and google translate says one of them is "hard man".
as far as I'm concerned this translation is 100% correct!

Last edited by a_grumble_cake : 2009.10.22 at 12:08 PM.
Old 2009.10.22, 12:15 PM   #110
Scribble R

Maybe this place should focus entirely on Kameda and be renamed to 'Electric Hole Forums'

And according to that profile, he was born in New York!
Closed Thread