Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.12.30, 05:17 AM   #11
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

poor larcenciel_11!!!
XD
you can download all that you need on Emule
/o/

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.30, 08:18 AM   #12
larcenciel_11

larcenciel_11 pleased at least somebody

thanks lena chan. ^^

i cant believe people are unhospitable and UNfriendly here. Are the big guys on this forum always like that?

shiina should know this and true hardcore shiina fans should welcome newbie fans.

i think im going to search for other shiina forums. hmp.

anyway im not really that noob, i was just playing around.

i know limewire i download torrent and use bitcommet, jpop suki and so on...

but i dont get why people (shiinas fans here) cant even answer my first question.

XP
larcenciel_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.30, 08:48 AM   #13
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Welcome, larcman. It's a tough situation with sharing files here. Other people can explain it much better than I can, but the admins have to uphold certain rules in this forum, and a lot of us have been giving them a hard time by requesting stuff when we shouldn't.

If there are certain files you want, you're allowed to contact people in private messages to discuss that kind of thing.

Anyway, nobody intends to be mean to you or anyone else who requests files. Frecklegirl may seem a little touchy only because she has to remind people over and over to follow the rules.

You're definitely already welcome, but be sure to post more to get to know everyone :p
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.30, 08:57 AM   #14
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Sorry if I sounded "unhospitable", but I was just pointing out that Frecklegirl had said that what you asked for was not appropriate here just a couple of posts above.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.30, 09:09 AM   #15
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

"The Big Guys" aren't xenophobic about newbies in general. The stereotype is, if you're more interested in downloading, then you're less interested in talking. (note: I am the chief advocate of raising awareness about this stereotype) Keep in mind that talking is our main interest here. I realize you would have to post something in order to ask, which under my criteria might seem better than completely lurking, but if practically all your posts include inquiries about downloading, you make it seem like if we help you, then you'll end up quiet again until if/when you hear about some other product you haven't found available for download yet.

Mad_Mac seems like the only person who has posted as many times as he has, without believing in (or caring about) the stereotype, but that doesn't necessarily make him nicer or make "The Big Guys" meaner - it simply means he's not as invested in this community as the 'bigger' folk, and/or he hasn't observed the rampant behavior patterns we've seen that make us believers in the stereotype.

Speaking of lurking, whoever uploaded GX has been a lurker here, because they used our otherwise-unique setlist to describe their own upload, and they've never signed up for an account here under any name (believe me - I've checked). That kind of thing makes my blood boil sometimes.
Old 2007.12.30, 11:52 AM   #16
HEDOfloe

I've realized that having a large post count makes me a "big guy" and it's kind of annoying. I had this one new guy send me a PM saying how he thought he'd ask me about something because he figured that since I had a lot of posts that I'd know it. There are way more helpful guys like Emil and Paris who don't post as often but people just figure if I post a lot I must know everything. Sure, its nice to get "respect" in that sense, but for this guy to assume that anyone with high post count must be inconsiderate is disheartening.
Old 2007.12.30, 02:43 PM   #17
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

OMG YOU HAVE TWO THOUSAND POSTS!!!!! O_O
I've never noticed when you got more than Jihad XD
posts like this post of mine shows how people can post unuseful things and have a high post count, I could count in my fingers how many useful posts I have XD

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Old 2007.12.30, 02:51 PM   #18
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Congrats Hedo!!! Let's celebrate!

Wait, what was this thread about?
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.30, 03:05 PM   #19
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

hey fluffy you got more than thousand posts, didn't noticed this either

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Old 2007.12.30, 03:27 PM   #20
HEDOfloe

Well, at least I'd say I enjoyed my posts . I really like this community and would not waste my time posting here just for a stat.