Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2010.01.14, 03:17 AM   #201
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Well said, actually...

Old 2010.01.14, 04:39 AM   #202
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Ringo's raised arm looks like extremely long, doesn't it?? o_O
Old 2010.01.14, 06:08 AM   #203
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
wait...so you openly admit you'd cuggle with Hirai Ken? XD
I'm not the type to be afraid of my sexuality. I've questioned it before and no matter what, nothing makes me want to be with a man. I like women. Their bodies, their minds. I have never felt the same way about a man.

HOWEVER, when I see Hirai Ken, I get this bubbly nervous feeling the way I used to when I had a crush and I kind of enjoy looking at him. I am pretty grossed out if I think about him naked....I don't wanna kiss him....and no I don't really want to cuddle with him, but I think I'd have a hard time saying no if he asked (HE probably wouldn't mind). I think the only thing I can compare it to is the way girls kind of recognize and enjoy the way other girls look. The only thing that confuses me is that I have never met another straight guy who does this AND...its ONLY hirai ken (I don't even really like most of his music).

I probably shouldn't write this because you could probably find it if you googled my email adress or various user names elsewhere and I feel like it will reach the wrong eyes one day.

I've heard your opinion plenty of times before but I think I actually understand it now, it kind of just came together. Supporting something for what it stands for and influences is pretty awesome, its why I beleive strongly in voting third party, its why I try to avoid chain stores as much as I can and its kind of the way I live my life. Maybe we are EMF soulmates

hahaha cuggle (its what happens when you blend kegals with cuddling)

This is the most comfortable I've felt on an internet forum since Coheed and Cambria message boards in 2002

This post was F-ing wierd and way too revealing (not sure which is worse....the Hirai Ken thing or Coheed and Cambria). Off topic too huh.

Last edited by lazer85 : 2010.01.14 at 06:11 AM.
Old 2010.01.14, 08:22 AM   #204
jparanoid

jparanoid pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
Ringo's raised arm looks like extremely long, doesn't it?? o_O
yeah it does!!! omg.. maybe she has one arm longer than the other!

btw.. loved the picture!
Old 2010.01.14, 09:00 AM   #205
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

lazer: It's called a mancrush. There's also something called the kinsey scale, although I don't know why I'm mentioning it because I haven't ever brought it up in normal conversation nor thought that much about it.
Old 2010.01.14, 09:17 AM   #206
Orenji

Oh... that's interesting. I've had lots of mancrushes, then, hahaha! I consider myself a beauty lover, so, although I never really fell in love with another man, I've even felt a physical attraction to pretty guys, just 'cause they're pretty lol. Strong attitudes are also so attractive to me XD.
Old 2010.01.14, 10:40 AM   #207
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

the medal, track suit and hats are going to be tour merchandise?

i dont know if I'd wear a jacket that had NIP in big gold letters in public.
Old 2010.01.14, 01:22 PM   #208
Scribble R

News...

We'll be hearing 'Kachi-ikusa'/ (The second song that Shiina Ringo (allegedly) composed for Sports) in a new CM this week (Is it airing on the 16th of January, or in 16 days?). Saturday I think, according to a rumour that I saw in 2ch a few days ago. But it's been confirmed. I don't actually know what it says but:

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100...0505005-n1.htm

It's the 'mid-tempo pop song' they performed along with FOUL in Countdown Japan. I think the link above points out that Ringo's wearing hotpants....o_O

Last edited by Scribble R : 2010.01.14 at 01:35 PM.
Old 2010.01.14, 01:36 PM   #209
Orenji

Oh, another CM for Glico! I hope it airs on 16th *_*! The piece of news you posted says 14日... Maybe it means it started airing on 14th?!

Last edited by Orenji : 2010.01.14 at 02:05 PM.
Old 2010.01.14, 03:11 PM   #210
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

the very end says its starts airing on the 16th. and yes, apparently she is wearing hotpants...and swinging a bucket around in circles and then throwin her arms in the air...oi...

lazer, this is also why I said your my EMF soulmate, cuz you go from writing kinda random and silly posts to revealing personal issues in one large large gust of breath. I like that. I know I have put a lot of personal information about myself out here in some ways and it makes me an easy target but EMF is more than just a forum for me in some ways, I've known some of the people who have posted here longer than I have some of my closest friends in real life. Seeing an internet persona is not the same (I tend to be a lot harsher and "bitchy" in black and white) but it makes me happy when people admit how cushy and comfortable they feel here.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2010.01.14 at 03:44 PM.
Closed Thread