Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.08.07, 07:47 PM   #301
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

But Shopping Mall Japan doesn't need to accept your card, because you got PayPal working...
Old 2008.08.07, 07:49 PM   #302
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Ahh.. that's right! I never gave that any thought at all.. maybe I'll check out an auction or two at somepoint ?
but not right now cause I only have 9p in my account!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.07, 08:27 PM   #303
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

The reason I asked is because I bumped elbows with an SMJ user a couple of days ago on a different auction, and it's one I think you'd probably be quite interested in... I don't know if this KSK bid is coming from the same person, but I have a very strong feeling that whoever is bidding on that vinyl, is fairly new to Y!JA and SMJ (most westerners wouldn't spend even half that much on the vinyl - they'd wait weeks/months until a cheaper auction came up), and I also know you happen to be very new to PayPal (the only means available for you to possibly use SMJ), plus...

If you're really so poor at the moment, then how can you make offers for things like, oh, say... Jonny's stickers?

If you say it's not you, then I'll 85% believe you, which is based on you being a nice guy who shouldn't have any reason to lie about it. The other 15% is based on the odd timing of everything, and me not knowing you quite as well as I'd like to. Now I could just be silent about these suspicions, but I'm trying to be more open about my feelings than I have been in the past, plus it's better for you to disprove any suspicions (not that you really have to) than for me to harbor them.
Old 2008.08.07, 08:30 PM   #304
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

if you look at my offer to Jonny I did mention that it'd be next week I'd be able to buy! not now.. nah seriously Glath if it were me I'd have no reason to lie or hide the fact ? I'm quite open about what I want. remember last week I was openly offering money for LP's and stuff ?

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.08.08 at 12:30 AM.
Old 2008.08.07, 08:43 PM   #305
Glathannus
True Final Boss

I don't try to be suspicious of everybody (that's Tokyo Jihad's 'job'), I'm just... still a little bitter about a bid war I got into a year ago, against another SMJ user whom I know couldn't have been you. When I see a westerner not only willing to pay 12000yen (something I'm sure you'd go through with if your wallet could accommodate it at the time), but to participate in that system to get the item...

Let's just say that raises some eyebrows over the prospect of how much more I may have to pay for other Shiina Ringo auctions I pursue in the near future. I just want to know what I'm up against - that's all. If you're not the one who's been on the prowl and bidding large lately, I'm not sure yet if I should be more or less worried.
Old 2008.08.07, 08:46 PM   #306
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

I'm not your enemy this time Glath!! besides I already sorted out a deal for a lot of her LP's which you know about full well!
to put your suspicion to rest heres where i currently stand money-wise!! I'm all out to next week. besides If I were to bid on one of these auctions I'd ask advice here first about the quality and worth of the item at hand!! no need for cloak and daggers here Glath! if I want to buy something I'll be open about it.. I have no real reason to hide such a thing do I ? quite the opposite!! I'd be taking pictures of it and bragging besides that guy has a crappy username ? I'd be called Ringo~Bingo so users here would be able to know if they should bid against me or not.

EDIT: creditcard/Paypal statements removed point was made well enough.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.08.07 at 09:45 PM.
Old 2008.08.07, 09:01 PM   #307
Glathannus
True Final Boss

I would tell you not to post that kind of stuff in public, but...

I think you'll be okay. Attachments can only be viewed by people with activated accounts, so it's not like the text of it will come up in any Google results.

For what it's worth, I 99% believe you now, but like I said before, you really don't have to prove yourself either. The 1% comes from the possibility that you may have already made a small deposit to SMJ, so... with your "leftover" 9p, you can still place bids, win, and at least have SMJ holding the item for you, while you wait a couple of weeks to pay them in full. By then, you'd have the money, right? Maybe you want an extra KSK vinyl - there wouldn't exactly be anything wrong with that.
Old 2008.08.07, 09:06 PM   #308
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

once is quite enough for me at this time.. besides as I said, I'd not need to hide the fact I was buying another, in fact I'd announce it so you lot would know to steer clear of that auction (you'd have no chance ) as I told you I'll get the big haul of LP's first and then after that I'll perhaps look to expanding my collection. but not right now because single auctions piss me off so much (too slow) I hate them, so much work for just one item! I'd rather buy in bulk!! also if you need/want to know anything else about me then just ask! I'm not that much of a private person if it's just about myself.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.08.07 at 09:48 PM.
Old 2008.08.07, 09:07 PM   #309
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
I don't try to be suspicious of everybody (that's Tokyo Jihad's 'job'),
~_^
Old 2008.08.07, 09:15 PM   #310
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post

if you have Paypal Jonny I can buy them off you next week (the sale is for all the items pictured ?) (if you still have them)! tell me what price would be fair!!

Uhh well I stuck one of Kronekodow golden cats onto the back of my cell phone :-)

I'm not sure sending these small things anyway is worth the price you'd have to pay for the shipping anyway?
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote