Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) Post about movies, TV shows, video games, and other media.

Old 2008.07.29, 04:13 AM   #351
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

I've been busy over the weekend. Finally getting my room finished. Just need to get my new bed and desk in which is arriving tomorrow then I should be back to full time internet
Old 2008.07.29, 04:48 AM   #352
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
I've been busy over the weekend. Finally getting my room finished. Just need to get my new bed and desk in which is arriving tomorrow then I should be back to full time internet
You're not online right now for example

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.16, 05:12 AM   #353
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

I don't usually sign into MSN unless I know I've got the time to sit and talk to people. Right now I'm constantly walking around the house, so the conversation would mostly consist of "brb". That is why my MSN name has "If I don't reply I'm not ignoring you, I'm probably just not at my computer" at the end because when I sign in often, I get an influx of people talk when I'm not able to reply so it's best to stay offline on those occasions.

---------------------------

Filming for the Season 5 premier, "Because You Left", begins tomorrow! Expect slow trickles of news from now on. Hopefully this Dharma ARG will bloody start soon!
Old 2008.10.22, 05:59 PM   #354
Inaudible-Whisper

First Season 5 promo!

This comes a day after Brian K. Vaught, a writer on Season 5 of Lost stated that the "next season of Lost is definitely going to be the strangest thing that's ever been on network television. Ever."
Old 2008.11.07, 05:31 PM   #355
golem09

LOST premiere will be on January 21st!
With a 2 HOUR START!!!

WHOOOHOOO!
http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/928/928213p1.html

MyAnimelist
Old 2008.11.08, 03:09 AM   #356
Inaudible-Whisper

The first hour will be a catch-up episode, as always. Still... awesome!

Edit: Ooh no, it appears it is actually a 2-hour episode
Old 2008.11.08, 07:02 PM   #357
golem09

The first hour will be a catch-up episode, as always. Still... awesome!

Edit: Ooh no, it appears it is actually a 2-hour episode
YES, it IS!

3 hours all in all, but a TWO HOUR FUCKING EPIC LONG PREMIERE EPISODE!

MyAnimelist
Old 2008.11.08, 09:43 PM   #358
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

I've always loved Lost, but I'm not particularly excited for this season. If it's truly focused on the Oceanic 6, I can't say that I'll enjoy it too much. But who knows. Lost has never really let me down (besides the first half of season 3).

I'm definitely anticipating 24 Season 7 though. They've had an extra year for production this time around, and they've reportedly scrapped a couple of lame plot lines that they would have had to keep otherwise. Most importantly, they were able to map out the whole season ahead of time -- something they've never been able to do.
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.09, 02:58 AM   #359
Inaudible-Whisper

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
I've always loved Lost, but I'm not particularly excited for this season. If it's truly focused on the Oceanic 6, I can't say that I'll enjoy it too much. But who knows. Lost has never really let me down (besides the first half of season 3).

I'm definitely anticipating 24 Season 7 though. They've had an extra year for production this time around, and they've reportedly scrapped a couple of lame plot lines that they would have had to keep otherwise. Most importantly, they were able to map out the whole season ahead of time -- something they've never been able to do.
It's odd that you're less excited for a show returning after arguably it's best season, and more excited for a show returning after it's worst season by far. I can see your reasoning for 24 though, and I'm excited too. As for Lost, it doesn't primarily focus on the Oceanic 6. It doesn't primarily focus on anyone, there'll be just as much Island action as there will be off-island and any off-island activity will likely be spent trying to get back to the island anyway (which I predict they will before the Season 5 finale).
Old 2008.11.09, 05:42 AM   #360
golem09

It's odd that you're less excited for a show returning after arguably it's best season, and more excited for a show returning after it's worst season by far. I can see your reasoning for 24 though, and I'm excited too. As for Lost, it doesn't primarily focus on the Oceanic 6. It doesn't primarily focus on anyone, there'll be just as much Island action as there will be off-island and any off-island activity will likely be spent trying to get back to the island anyway (which I predict they will before the Season 5 finale).
I think the return will be in the finale, but as far as I know it will not focus on the Oceanic 6 at all. They already said more than a couple of times that this season will focus on Dharma and what's behind it.

MyAnimelist