Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.04.20, 02:13 PM   #31
JimmyKoria

JimmyKoria is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by TeslaGuy View Post
When I was working with a Japanese theater company in Shimokitazawa, I'd often smell marijuana in the evenings when walking around. That's just a tiny piece of anecdotal evidence, but it does prove that some people smoke weed in Tokyo. And the Japanese do love their alcohol, which of course is quite a powerful drug.

Curiously, due to a loophole in Japan's strict drug laws, Psilocybin mushrooms were legal until June 2002. According to one news report "Japanese men in their late teens and early twenties are thought to be the most frequent users of the mushroom. Until Thursday, they purchased them in shops in Tokyo's entertainment districts or over the Internet."
"Honey, did you order those wacky crazy mushrooms from the enter webs yet? I want to have a roaring good time!"
JimmyKoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.26, 08:40 AM   #32
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
Look what weed did for The Beatles. If SR could make KZK without the influence, then what could she make with drugs? More viable option than getting her pregnant again. Just a bit, so her son won't suffer.

I like the connection you've found between smoking weed and getting pregnant. Weed didn't work for me, so I think I'll take the Junior route and see how that works for me.

EDIT: I've smelt weed quite a few places in Tokyo, its certainly much more illegal and not very common but I think the few who smoke it take advantage of the fact that most Japanese people don't know what it smells like.

Last edited by lazer85 : 2009.04.26 at 08:45 AM.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.26, 01:14 PM   #33
waxringo

waxringo has had more than 15 seconds of fame

the beatles did more than smoke pot
a lot more

anywho...
i think SR would rock the weed w style