Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.03.02, 08:15 PM   #451
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

The Ringo BoOk we've been hearing about is going on pre-sale to Ringohan members in a few hours. The number member will determine who gets first dib, in case it gets sold out (I guess).
This book costs 8800Y, including tax and shipping - within Japan.

I think I'll order it...

Other info : 108 pages, 25cm x 25cm
Edit #2: They've put up some pics, it looks gorgeous!!
Here's a few:
Name:  KN-SG-0439-1.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  16.6 KB
Name:  KN-SG-0439-6.jpg
Size:  30.2 KB
Name:  KN-SG-0439-9.jpg
Size:  33.4 KB

Last edited by zarya : 2009.03.02 at 08:25 PM.
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.02, 08:23 PM   #452
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

£65 (more or less) is pretty harsh for a book what's so special about it to justify such a price anyways?

EDIT:
never mind, now that the pics are up I can see why it's so expensive! looks nice.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2009.03.02 at 08:28 PM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.02, 08:25 PM   #453
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

OH ZARYA, thank you for reminding me.

I was forwarded the latest ringohan email which didn't have any news except for the recent releases that we all already know about, being Ringo EXPO and Ringo BoOk, which is unfortunate. Buuuuuut it did mention Ringo BoOk's release is being pushed back until May 27th, and it also stated that the premium ticket and regular ticket special souvenours given out at the show are going on sale on the site along with the tour pamphlet, etc. The premium ticket batch is going for 5000 yen, regular is 3000 yen. It also said that Ringo BoOk will go on sale for pre-order for fanclub members starting on the 3rd of March and that those who order early are guaranteed a special treat that is sure to raise the value of the book as well. It notes that this concerns an engraved serial number and that those who order from the fan club will receive a special pin batch, whatever the hell that means. Either its a pin that goes along with the book or it means the book is bound by screws perhaps. Those who use ringo pocket website will be given something announced at a later date. Those who buy it on the regular general release date won't get any special pressing bonus. It is 270mm x 270mm x 35 mm and 108 pages. price will be announced at a later date.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2009.03.02 at 08:29 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.02, 08:30 PM   #454
zarya

Thanks neko for those additional details!!
I was wondering what the tickets prices were for.... Anyone knows what those souvenirs were exactly?

Edit : I hope they don't engrave our name on it or sth XD
They sent all members a leather coaster shaped like an apple, with the member's name and number on it... problem is, my membership is under my friend's name, so now I have a coaster bearing his name!
Old 2009.03.02, 09:11 PM   #455
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Just when I was thinking I'd have money in May (woah, what a concept!), now there's one more thing I'll have to be on the lookout for at Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
Old 2009.03.03, 04:31 AM   #456
zarya

Just preordered my copy!
I couldn't use my own CC... The name field isn't used to long-ass gaijin names I guess, cause mine wouldn't fit (my boyfriend's did, thankfully).
Old 2009.03.06, 02:41 PM   #457
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by zarya View Post
Edit : I hope they don't engrave our name on it or sth XD
They sent all members a leather coaster shaped like an apple, with the member's name and number on it... problem is, my membership is under my friend's name, so now I have a coaster bearing his name!
Yeah! I still have mine, fortunately it has my name on it. Well, my fake kanji name. XD

I actually need to find it. I put it somewhere and have no idea where...
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.06, 02:44 PM   #458
kuro_neko

Ringohan never sent me my member's card and little gifts. I got the anniversary cotton towel and a few little season's greetings card but none of the fancy shizzat. hence why I didn't bother renewing my membership.
Old 2009.03.06, 02:46 PM   #459
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

There were membership cards?! Okay I never got THAT.

I plan to renew my membership when I return to Japan (in a year).
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.11, 12:37 PM   #460
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
There were membership cards?! Okay I never got THAT.

I plan to renew my membership when I return to Japan (in a year).
yeah if your in japan it is so totally worth it...I wouldn't have gotten the awesome live opportunities I had if I wasn't in the club. my friends who tried to get TJ tickets to SOTC failed miserably, it sold out in minutes, and their tickets at the anniversary show were high up in the balconies, whereas all three nights I had floor right by the walk-way that wraps around the orchestra. did you get a job? I can't seem to remember if you were in TX or France, haha.