Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.12.09, 05:27 PM   #41
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Yeah, this is the one I read \o/
Thanks a lot for posting it again. However, I remember reading it from a site and not a .doc. Do you know the link for the site?
As far as I know the site only had the first couple chapters up. It's still around somewhere but I don't know where. It doesn't really matter though because it had the exact same stuff, just much, much less of it.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.09, 08:02 PM   #42
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Man that was an awesome read, I have to read it 2 or 3 more times though. It gave me some insight on her premarriage relationships, but nothing on her married life. Do the interview go that long and just hasn't been translated.

How much of this is true? If its all true I'm truly infatuated with shiina-chan. Being a pysch major I really would have loved to have done a case study on her from birth to now. Her mental processes were extremely interesting.

So if thats the book, does the interview have any info on her relationship and/or her marriage?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.10, 08:48 AM   #43
Luciene

Luciene pleased at least somebody

@frecklegirl, thanks!

It's gonna be an interesting reading...

I wonder who wrote the book. Does anyone know if it's available somewhere on Japan? Are there copies around there, so we can purchase one?

It would be very interesting Ringo publish an official bio next year... I don't know Japanese, but would buy the book...

EDIT - I've found the interview in which she tells about the tracks of Heisei Fuuzoku on Ringo Trivia topic. http://forums.electricmole.net/showt...hp?t=16&page=2 It was posted by oasis_heart3

Last edited by Luciene : 2007.12.10 at 09:17 AM.
Luciene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.10, 11:02 AM   #44
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

It's from the book Ringo Allergy, available on pretty much any websites that sells Japanese books... on Amazon here and YesAsia here.
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.11, 06:23 PM   #45
Nebularus

Nebularus is headed in the right direction

This may help put some of the things talked about in the bio in context. A video from Ringo's previous band "Marvelous Marble."

Found this gem on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xbQHONuNkM
Nebularus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.11, 06:31 PM   #46
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

You know, after I showed some of my friends that video, they were convinced that SR had plastic surgery.
Old 2007.12.12, 04:59 AM   #47
Canto

Canto has had more than 15 seconds of fame

"I'm not a beauty and I'm not pretty...." - Kokode Kiss Shite (she wrote the song right around the time of marvelous barbles)

As for the plastic surgery thing, I doubt she had gone through it before debut. After all she's a lot thinner when she debuted.

And I dont know why these following videos are not as popular as that 16 y/o video. These are even earlier, and she looked much more alike to how she looked when she debuted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiY8u...eature=related
Maybe ppl need more impulses for their lives?
Canto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.12, 11:06 AM   #48
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I've seen the karaoke battle videos, SR looked so adorable there.
I don't think she had plastic surgery though, but in the marvelous marbles video she just looked so different.
Old 2007.12.12, 12:14 PM   #49
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
I've seen the karaoke battle videos, SR looked so adorable there.
I don't think she had plastic surgery though, but in the marvelous marbles video she just looked so different.
Maybe the divorce started with her hubby saying, " you need surgery, you fat b*tch" And she say no so they got divorced lol.
But she really did look thick in that vid (at least her face did)... Maybe it was bad makeup or camera work, because normally looks thin.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.12, 12:29 PM   #50
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I don't think Ringo had plastic surgery, none of her features are any different, the only thing that changes is her hair/weight. I mean the karaoke videos are when she is 15, the marbles video is like a year or two later, and look at the change there. NOW she is 29 so it isn't a stretch to imagine her body changing. ;P
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote