Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) Post about movies, TV shows, video games, and other media.
Closed Thread

Old 2008.05.01, 09:01 AM   #531
NCORE

NCORE has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by golem09 View Post
sounds kinda ridiculous compared to this guy

Joseph Human Beatbox
Exactly, a friend of mine showed me this once and though I still think it sounds like shit, that is just amazing
Old 2008.05.01, 02:54 PM   #532
bromithia

bromithia has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Apparently he's a comedian, so I don't think it was supposed to be good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B6rn_Gustafsson
Old 2008.05.02, 04:02 PM   #533
NCORE

NCORE has had more than 15 seconds of fame

^oh Jonny...

Anyway, Maybe I shouldn't post it here but in the music forum instead, but I'm watching the "Let's make a sawng" vids on Rivers Cuomo's Youtube account. Pretty nice idea, Rivers creating a song along with the rest of the world through the internet, music is universal after all.
Old 2008.05.03, 06:17 AM   #534
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

I read all the threads in the Site Announcements section last night, and had to take a break in the middle and watch some Pizzicato Five PVs, it proving to be a far too daunting journey to attempt without a stop at an oasis of happiness.
Old 2008.05.06, 04:23 PM   #535
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Did you like Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz? If not, you're a fool . Otherwise, if you haven't already, check out the TV comedy the team made before the movies that is superior in every way and possibly the best TV comedy of all time. It's been out a while, but it's getting it's first US DVD release in July with exclusive commentary with Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jessica Hynes and guests Quentin Tarantino, Kevin Smith, Bill Hader, Matt Stone, Patton Oswalt and Diablo Cody (Juno)... meaning I'm going to have to buy it. Again

Anyway, read the clusterfuck of love about it, then go buy it. In a month or two.

Last edited by Inaudible-Whisper : 2008.05.06 at 06:35 PM.
Old 2008.05.13, 04:50 AM   #536
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Last Night's House

FINALLY, we get some drama! Some good old fashioned life and death Hugh Laurie detectivy goodness, don't know how long we'll have to wait for part 2 though...

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
Old 2008.05.13, 04:52 AM   #537
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

How is season 4? I don't know if I even want to watch with all members of the old crew gone...

MyAnimelist
Old 2008.05.13, 05:08 AM   #538
cjhobbies00

Originally Posted by golem09 View Post
How is season 4? I don't know if I even want to watch with all members of the old crew gone...
They're not really gone, Foreman plays a regular role, the others also have roles. And the new doctors are pretty good and interesting.

Edit- Just finished the episode, they better not make me wait a month for the conclusion!!!!!!!

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.

Last edited by cjhobbies00 : 2008.05.13 at 05:19 AM.
Old 2008.05.16, 04:48 PM   #539
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Watched The Office season 4 finale. The only "post-strike" ep to feel like a "pre-strike" ep.
Normally I'm a Pam&Jim (or Dwight&Angela) guy. I want the entire eps to be about them. This is the first episode where I was rooting for Micheal. The scene where Micheal and Holly are assembling the chair is one of the warmest, fuzziest things I've ever seen. Then the scene with Micheal and Jan was one of the most heart-breaking. The "Kevin is slow" stuff was hilarious. Makes you wonder how well that works if you watch older eps with that idea.

So is Jim getting promoted? The safe money being that Jim and Pam break up I guess. And I really want Micheal and Holly together even more than I wanted Dwight and Angela back together.

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2008.05.16 at 05:53 PM.
Old 2008.05.16, 07:04 PM   #540
cjhobbies00

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Watched The Office season 4 finale. The only "post-strike" ep to feel like a "pre-strike" ep.
Normally I'm a Pam&Jim (or Dwight&Angela) guy. I want the entire eps to be about them. This is the first episode where I was rooting for Micheal. The scene where Micheal and Holly are assembling the chair is one of the warmest, fuzziest things I've ever seen. Then the scene with Micheal and Jan was one of the most heart-breaking. The "Kevin is slow" stuff was hilarious. Makes you wonder how well that works if you watch older eps with that idea.

So is Jim getting promoted? The safe money being that Jim and Pam break up I guess. And I really want Micheal and Holly together even more than I wanted Dwight and Angela back together.
Goddamn I fell in love with Holly, that smile, that playfulness, kickass addition to the lineup.

I hated seeing Jan, cause I knew they were gonna pull the Pam-Jim triangle on Michael and Holly now...

Can't believe they are stretching the proposal till next season...I like to believe that they wouldn't have done it this way if it wasn't for the strike.

They are not breaking up Pam and Jim, problems, maybe, but if they break up there will be riots on the streets.

Closed Thread