Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) Post about movies, TV shows, video games, and other media.
Closed Thread

Old 2007.05.03, 10:19 PM   #81
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by HEDOfloe View Post
So am I! That was soooooooo sweeeeeeeeet!!!! It hurts them even worse that dirk is supposedly the MVP. I cant wait to see him recieving his home via satellite because he will be home fishing!!!
There's no way mark cuban is gonna keep him after choking for the second straight year. I smell a garnett for Dirk trade, it's gonna happen because it doesn't make sense.

Iverson, camby, nene, and Melo can't even pull more than one win from Spurs....not unexpected but you just hope that Iverson alone is enough to get u a 6 or 7 game series
Old 2007.05.04, 07:20 AM   #82
cjhobbies00

Buffy, S6E2, IN FRENCH!!!

Best show ever!
Old 2007.05.04, 07:59 AM   #83
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I have the 1st season of Buffy, still haven't watched it. I really should one of these days -- even though i always hear "rar rar, first season sucked"
Old 2007.05.04, 08:04 AM   #84
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
There's no way mark cuban is gonna keep him after choking for the second straight year. I smell a garnett for Dirk trade, it's gonna happen because it doesn't make sense.
Noooooo. The lakers need Garnett more! I just dont know what they could possibly trade for him, but I hate seeing Kobe basically playing alone
Old 2007.05.04, 08:15 AM   #85
ChickShhh

ChickShhh puts considerable thought into their posts

25/5/2005 UEFA Final: AC Milan VS Liverpool

Old 2007.05.04, 08:19 AM   #86
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Noooooo. The lakers need Garnett more! I just dont know what they could possibly trade for him, but I hate seeing Kobe basically playing alone
If only Kobe had a superstar big man playing with him to take some of the focus. Kobe would never bust up a dynasty team like that.......

Old 2007.05.04, 11:31 AM   #87
cjhobbies00

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
If only Kobe had a superstar big man playing with him to take some of the focus. Kobe would never bust up a dynasty team like that.......

QFT

Kobe did this to himself, the little pussy better stop complaining. He already HAS the help that he asked for; role players who can't steal the spotlight from him.
Old 2007.05.04, 11:33 AM   #88
cjhobbies00

I have the 1st season of Buffy, still haven't watched it. I really should one of these days -- even though i always hear "rar rar, first season sucked"
First season only disappoints when compared to the other seasons, because the show kept improving. It was still better than anything that was on at the time
Old 2007.05.05, 05:07 AM   #89
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
QFT

Kobe did this to himself, the little pussy better stop complaining. He already HAS the help that he asked for; role players who can't steal the spotlight from him.
Cold-blooded . You guys act like shaq had nothing to do with it. He just got lucky he ended up on a better team. But don't worry, it will just be sweeter when Kobe brings the lakers back to the top without him.
Old 2007.05.05, 05:18 AM   #90
cjhobbies00

Cold-blooded . You guys act like shaq had nothing to do with it. He just got lucky he ended up on a better team. But don't worry, it will just be sweeter when Kobe brings the lakers back to the top without him.

What did Shaq do? the simple fact is that Kobe was tired of shaq getting all those finals MVPs, Lakers dumped Shaq because Kobe is younger and sells more jerseys. Kobe made his choice.

Do you remember What Kobe told the police after he was caught cheating on his wife? That Shaq paid for his extramarital sex? What kind of *&#^&$# would say something like that?
How could the Lakers keep them together after something like that?

Kobe bitching about how he needs help now...watch the same shit happen when they bring in Garnett. KG wins Season MVP, Lakers lose in Finals after Kobe steals the ball from Garnett and launches a brick 3 pointer.
They ain't keeping Kobe next time, they're gonna trade him for Alonzo and a second round pick.

Last edited by cjhobbies00 : 2007.05.05 at 05:21 AM.
Closed Thread