Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.09.06, 02:19 PM   #571
Denitson777

Denitson777 pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
Pics or it never happened
Call me sceptical but when that photo's metadata says it was taken in April (as opposed to a few days ago) I'm just a little wary of the claim!!!
I'd love to be proven wrong though, it would be nice to see EVERYTHING in one photo as you claim to own.

Welcome to the forum anyways
the metadata says that,cause i didnt set up the time in my camera at the time of the picture....that picture was for my ebay page so I really didnt pay too much attention to it

I dont really mind the fact that you guys dont believe me...I know it is was an outrageous statement,the only thing that bothering me a little was the metadata thingy..but anyways....I need to get everything together for the picture,which is gonna take some time,cause i collect music from a lot of japanese artists and music in general and almost everything is in boxes(i think you can see a few boxes on one of the pictures,cause I move a lot,anyways here's the first picture... some basic stuff.

There is a bootleg in one of the pictures,it was given to me by one of my friends a while ago.....guess which one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00125.JPG (1.55 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00122.JPG (952.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00119.JPG (1.20 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00113.JPG (1.15 MB, 3 views)
Denitson777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.06, 02:54 PM   #572
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Denitson, please stop double (triple!) posting! I'm merging all your posts but from now on please just make ONE post! Thank youuuu
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.06, 03:21 PM   #573
Denitson777

Denitson777 pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
Denitson, please stop double (triple!) posting! I'm merging all your posts but from now on please just make ONE post! Thank youuuu
sorry ,It wont happen again,promise
Denitson777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.06, 04:27 PM   #574
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Good of you to not get pissed at me for my confrontational stance
Fair play son, you backed the statement up with the photos so that's cool!

Well that's that then
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.06, 06:59 PM   #575
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Denitson777, this is where you can see how much is missing from your collection.
Also keep in mind that in addition to what you have photographed, there exist some first pressings for...
Muzai Moratorium
Gips
Tsumi to Batsu
Shoujo Robot
Seteki Healing Vol.1, 2, and 3
Hatsuiku Status
Mayonaka wa Junketsu
Sweets for my SPITZ
Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana
Ringo no Uta
Dynamite Out
Rockin' Luuula
Adult Video
Kiken Sugiru
Just Can't Help It
OSCA
Killer Tune
Senkou Shoujo
Watashi no Hatsuden
Amagasa
Zazen Ecstasy

Tower Records believes there are first-pressings for Tokyo Incidents Vol.1 and Shuraba, but I haven't seen any evidence to back that up yet.

There are some limited versions too (of releases you own the regular versions for), but they have their own catalog numbers and are less obscure to learn about. There's also 2 more LPs than most collectors know about (for a grand total of 11), but one of them isn't on the Product Index because it was never available in a retail situation.

By the way, do you own a lot of PE'Z? Some of their best stuff is out of print, like REALVE 2005.
Old 2009.09.06, 09:56 PM   #576
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Adult Homme should be added to that list too...

what are the two LP's? I'm assuming you mean the vinyl for Where is the Love and perhaps Georgy Porgy?
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.06, 10:50 PM   #577
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Pour Homme isn't a first-press. It's a limited edition with its own catalog number. It belongs on the same list as the hardcover book version of Electric Mole.

The version of Georgy Porgy that Ringo and her brother did, never had a vinyl (you can find vinyls for the original Georgy Porgy though). It was strictly digital only, and if it ever had a promo CD, I haven't seen it.

There was an LP of Sweets for my SPITZ. There are supposedly less than 500 copies of this LP in existence, and they are all individually numbered. I'm not sure how it was initially available, but nowadays if you want it, you have to fight for one of the two previously-used copies that show up on Yahoo! Japan Auctions each year, and competing bidders could be motivated to bid highly on it because of any of the other artists within the album.
Old 2009.09.06, 11:10 PM   #578
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Pour Homme isn't a first-press. It's a limited edition with its own catalog number. It belongs on the same list as the hardcover book version of Electric Mole.

The version of Georgy Porgy that Ringo and her brother did, never had a vinyl (you can find vinyls for the original Georgy Porgy though). It was strictly digital only, and if it ever had a promo CD, I haven't seen it.

There was an LP of Sweets for my SPITZ. There are supposedly less than 500 copies of this LP in existence, and they are all individually numbered. I'm not sure how it was initially available, but nowadays if you want it, you have to fight for one of the two previously-used copies that show up on Yahoo! Japan Auctions each year, and competing bidders could be motivated to bid highly on it because of any of the other artists within the album.
I meant Adult Homme should be added to the list of first pressings/limited he didn't have there. I didn't see you were only listing first pressings only...either way, I don't think he is showing everything he has in that photo, he probably just grabbed what he had on the the top of the pile.

Oh yeah, I know about Sweets for my SPITZ vinyl...too bad its so hard to get, I mean it is an alright album but I wouldn't want anyone to go insane trying to get it...

Georgy Porgy isn't with Junpei, btw, it is with one of the guys from Junpei's band. Originally Ringo was going to do it differently, I believe it was either going to be her alone or her with Uki, I can't remember, but she heard the voice on this guy who works with her brother and thought he sounded exactly like the guy in the original version, so she ended up going with him.
Old 2009.09.07, 06:45 AM   #579
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Tower Records believes there are first-pressings for Tokyo Incidents Vol.1 and Shuraba, but I haven't seen any evidence to back that up yet.
So then Shuraba still comes with the Domestic Virgin Line advertisement/voucher?
Old 2009.09.07, 02:14 PM   #580
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
So then Shuraba still comes with the Domestic Virgin Line advertisement/voucher?
this could easily go either way, not a huge fan of Pimp so I can't say I was expecting anything great to begin with...hopefully this will find its way to digital retailers and I won't have to spend money on the full release.