Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.09.20, 10:14 PM   #591
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Denitson777 View Post
@Glathannus I did follow your wise advice, I saw the PE'Z REALIVE 2005 cd over there at cdjapan and bought it,but the dvd is out of print,i might check ebay to see if anything comes up
What I should have told you was that the CD came out before the DVD, while the DVD was.. more complete.

The DVD has more tracks than the CD, and there's no tracks the CD has which the DVD doesn't. Releasing the DVD three months late, was the only way the record label could get people to buy the CD. Well, that, and if you got the CD in first-press, it came with a bonus mini-CD with three live tracks that were from a different time and place than REALIVE 2005.

Basically what you got was the convenience of not having rip audio out of a DVD when you want files for your computer or your portable player. I have a brother who walks around with a whole set of FLACs from the DVD, not just because he's a completionist - but specifically because some of the songs missing on the CD are his favorite highlights of the concert.

by the way do you think it is worth it to buy the version with the heisei fuuzoku version with dvd ? if I already own the normal and the limited.
I would say the DVD is worth it, for no reason other than the packaging. Most of the motion graphics are a joke, KYNK looks really washed out, and the 96kHz/24bit is undermined by the songs being crossfaded together. If you want non-crossfaded 96kHz/24bit, you have to buy it from e-Onkyo.

it is true that ZCS went out of print?
It happened around the time Watashi to Houden came out. At that point it took about a week for ZCS to disappear from all the major online vendors, and you could see it disappearing from some vendors faster than others.

this one is for anybody,how many versions were released of the dvd Adult Video?,Cause I while ago I saw a book with a picture of the adult video dvd but this one was in a case that was like the electric mole limited edition dvd one but this one wasnt white like the electric mole ,it was like a dark green color.
A dark green color case for Adult Video? Are you sure? That sounds more like Adult Pour Homme (Adult CD+DVD). As for Adult Video itself, there's a digipack that has dimensions similar to Electric Mole limited, except Adult Video is much thinner because it's not actually a book. If you're not talking about Pour Homme, then get a picture of whatever you're talking about - if you can.
Old 2009.09.20, 11:42 PM   #592
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Adult Video first press looks the exact same (minus artwork, of course) as the first press digipack for Just Can't Help It. Its a tall book sized digipack...
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.20, 11:49 PM   #593
Denitson777

Denitson777 pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
A dark green color case for Adult Video? Are you sure? That sounds more like Adult Pour Homme (Adult CD+DVD). As for Adult Video itself, there's a digipack that has dimensions similar to Electric Mole limited, except Adult Video is much thinner because it's not actually a book. If you're not talking about Pour Homme, then get a picture of whatever you're talking about - if you can.
I'll be in that store in a few days,I'll try to take a picture,It was like a design magazine,they show a lot of jpop records, the cover,the obi,the outside art ,like a showcase,i remember i saw like three to four tokyo jihen pages and a shiina ringo page,i saw Shouso Strip,the shuraba single and the green adult video,No it wasnt the Adult pour homme,That one it is a small box like the ringo expo,this one was a big box almost as big as the utada united 2006 ,but the same thickness as the electric mole limited but this one looked like it was made from some leather imitation but in a color dark green and then the title in golden letters.
Denitson777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.26, 06:42 PM   #594
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

stuff + a keyboard picture!
Is that a silver keyboard? looks pretty awesome
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.05, 04:57 PM   #595
Denitson777

Denitson777 pleased at least somebody

@Glathannus no worries,I'll be lucky if I find that dvd,but you never know I might get lucky.

@Ringo~Bingo thank you,the keyboard looks more awesome in picture and yes it is silver
Denitson777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.14, 01:15 PM   #596
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Managed to get some Shiina stuff recently thanks to some more international cooperation (Glath basically!). I got...

01. Ringo Expo Poster (new).
02. Zazen Poster (new).
these posters are of a higher paper grade than the previous
glossy ones that's nice cause it gives them a quality feel.

03. Seiteki Video (new).
04. Seiteki Video (new).
05. Hatsuiku Video (new).

Though I actually dislike video cassettes I really had to have these since day one! I have to track down a new Geko video now :/

06. Shoujo Robot CD (new)
Speaks for it's self really it's awesome.

07.Hatsuiku Status DVD Slip Case Edition (new).
08. Dynamite Out DVD (new).
09. Adult Video DVD First-Press (new).

10. Ringo Book.

Though we've all by now saw scans of this, I really have to say that to own the real thing is an experience it's so high quality and all the little bits in the book and stuff in little pockets you can remove is pretty special when you see it \0/ I initially thought this was a rip-off but when you actually see it first hand then the cost is wholly justified.

11. Variety-era Cardboard Promo.
12. Ringo Expo Promo Cardboard.
13. Ariamaru Tomi Promo Cardboard.
14. 5 Magazines.

Mostly from back in the day, I like the wedding dress and armour ones most.

15. Ringo Box (new).

Not opened his yet but it's one of most sought after things! partly because it includes all the RAT magazine/flyers that I wanted for such a long time

16. ZCS Cardboard Promo.

This is by far my favourite of the lot, it's just giant! I'm surprised it's survived in such condition given it's age :0

The Angela Aki CD's Glath gave me for free \0/

01.jpg 02.jpg
03, 04, 05.jpg 06.jpg

07, 08, 09.jpg 10.jpg
11, 12, 13.jpg 14.jpg

15.jpg 16.jpg
17.jpg DSC02279.jpg
Old 2009.10.14, 02:35 PM   #597
huerta

huerta pleased at least somebody

Can I ask how much did you paid for all these stuff?
Sorry if is a rude question.
huerta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.14, 03:05 PM   #598
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

It's not rude but to be honest it's probably a lot more than you would expect. I pay the auction price + commission + fee + shipping to the US then I pay shipping & insurance again to ship to the UK then I get levied by Customs and pay a clearance fee too :O

I don't want to say the final price to be honest :/ some people might think it's high but it's what I wanted and I'm more than happy with it
Old 2009.10.14, 03:06 PM   #599
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Shenmue!
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.14, 03:14 PM   #600
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

1 & 2 \0/ living the dream :p