Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2009.10.16, 12:53 AM   #51
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Many thanks. I'm hoping to use the fdjp site as a middle man, so I'll have to ait till tickets start appearing on yahoo auctions or wherever.

I know SR's very popular in Japan, so I hope the TJ tickets don't sell out nationwide in five minutes, or that I'll have to pay more than 20000 yen for them...
Old 2009.10.16, 01:06 AM   #52
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I don't know of that site...

getting tickets to a jihen show is so much easier on yahoo auctions that doing it regularly. for starters, they always sell out really quick and they do it randomly so you can't be sure of getting a good entrance number/seat unless you just do auctions. there will be people who jump the gun and start selling tickets at really high prices, but if you wait a bit after they go on sale to the public they usually start flooding onto auction sites and you can nab good tickets for near market value. either way, they haven't announced what types of halls they will be playing at, but more often than not Jihen plays general admission halls, which is a numbering system, you enter in order of the numbers on the ticket. in that situation you want a low number but you can still have high numbers and make it to the front of the pit. Also, unless they play Yoyogi or Tokyo Dome, most halls are pretty small. Society of the Citizens Vol. 2 was at JCB Hall and it was small enough that you could stand at the back of the floor area and still have perfect close view.
Old 2009.10.16, 01:36 AM   #53
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

!

I may even do it through Rinkya.

I wanted an excuse to go somewhere else non-Tokyo (I've been there before, and a brief visit to Osaka), but maybe Tokyo is a safe bet.

Some very useful info. Thanks mayne.

It should be fine as long as the tour doesn't begin too early. The ball's in Jihen's court (Pun may or may not be intended)
Old 2009.10.16, 04:32 AM   #54
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Ringo's pretending to be an athlete, but she's still in those heels...
Old 2009.10.16, 04:49 AM   #55
MBF

MBF has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Heels? They look like some new, modern kinda jogging-shoes to me... made by crocs, maybe? ^^
Old 2009.10.16, 05:02 AM   #56
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Okay, Uki and Izawa will always be there ¬¬... By the way, the promo picture reminds me of that member introduction thing from Electric Mole.
Old 2009.10.16, 05:08 AM   #57
D.K.Liu

D.K.Liu is an asset to this community

If I interpret the title 能動的三分間 purely as Chinese, it would mean something like: "during the 3 minutes in which one can move". The during part comes from tacking 間 at the end, 能動 could mean ability to move/possible to move, x 的 y means y of x. The characters could mean different things in Japanese of course.

Last edited by D.K.Liu : 2009.10.16 at 05:12 AM.
Old 2009.10.16, 05:25 AM   #58
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

the title looks so chinese though...

I hate having websense in my network now (at work) I wish I could see the new picture ;______;

surprisingly EM loads fine here

So, the theme is 'sports' indeed?

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2009.10.16, 05:28 AM   #59
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
So, the theme is 'sports' indeed?
Yeah, it looks like they'll be promoting both the single(s?) and the album with that concept. Curiously, some of the SG tracks titles translations could be also related to the sports world: "the leading hitter", "sharp practice", "ordinary ability"...

Last edited by Orenji : 2009.10.16 at 05:34 AM.
Old 2009.10.16, 05:45 AM   #60
Scribble R

Sports (Sports) will be Phase 2's Shouso Strip to their Muzai Moratorium (Variety), since TJ went with that comparison before =P

What's with these non/fake concept albums?
Closed Thread