Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2014.03.25, 06:55 PM   #31
hedgehog

hedgehog has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I'm happy with anything new she puts out. I think she is pretty much retired. She released 3 albums worth of material (KSK, SG, and Kyoiku) after her first child and divorce. All the albums seemed to be angry.

From then on she mellowed out. She has slowed down to only a couple songs every Jihen album. I don't think she has much left. As mentioned earlier she seems content. Even the newer material seems like slight alterations of older songs.

I wish her the best. At this point any release is a gift to me
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.25, 07:37 PM   #32
anonlurker

^Nah she's still got a ton of pent up rage that only parenthood can bring. I'm anticipating something heavy that deals with those issues in the next 5 years.
Old 2014.03.25, 09:31 PM   #33
3knotsJK

3knotsJK has had more than 15 seconds of fame

yeah, it's always about resolving well-known issues, and she really shows wonderful approach. And i really needed to write that, what I mean is she's the real puppet master.

Last edited by 3knotsJK : 2014.03.26 at 08:41 AM.
3knotsJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.26, 03:43 AM   #34
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Ok, poster confirmed available and not folded on CDJapan...
Old 2014.03.26, 04:12 AM   #35
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Remember with the SAPS single, when CD Japan said that poster was an 'external' bonus? Then they changed their story on the release date, and it turned out all the posters were folded no matter which vendor you got them from.

While I'm confident that if anyone would deliver a non-folded poster, it would be CD Japan, I wouldn't be so sure that non-folded posters will actually exist. I'll be using CD Japan like the rest of you, but I'll also be crossing my fingers anyway.
Old 2014.03.26, 04:16 AM   #36
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by anonlurker View Post
^Nah she's still got a ton of pent up rage that only parenthood can bring. I'm anticipating something heavy that deals with those issues in the next 5 years.
She vented that rage in 'Fukushuu' already
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.26, 04:24 AM   #37
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Remember they the SAPS single, when CD Japan said that poster was an 'external' bonus? Then they changed their story on the release date, and it turned out all the posters were folded no matter which vendor you got them from.

While I'm confident that if anyone would deliver a non-folded poster, it would be CD Japan, I wouldn't be so sure that non-folded posters will actually exist. I'll be using CD Japan like the rest of you, but I'll also be crossing my fingers anyway.
Yeah, but why would Amazon state they will not be stocking the poster, and HMV have run out of stock on the "Novelty" as they call it there? Also SAPS single was on Victor....

Still, I am also braced for disappointment haha.
Old 2014.03.26, 04:42 AM   #38
anonlurker

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
She vented that rage in 'Fukushuu' already
That was 2007, she has a daughter now. New issues.
Old 2014.03.26, 05:25 AM   #39
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

If Amazon aren't stocking the poster, what exactly is the limited edition that they're selling?
FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.26, 05:30 AM   #40
deadgrandma

The whole book style packaging -similar to Mitsugetsu Shou, Ukina and 15th Anniversary Show Blu Ray limited editions would be a safe bet for what to expect.