Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2009.07.11, 03:04 AM   #681
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Keep the personal attacks out of this thread and preferably off the forum. They are against forum rules. Argue all you like about Shiina, but what this had twisted into was not only completely irrelevant to the thread and discussion but offensive to some users; not only those involved, as proven by the reactions (not only in public). There was absolutely no reason to bring in the appearance of a forum member to snap back at their attack on Shiina or their use of what is essentially an internet meme to describe how a certain user is acting. That didn't cause offence to any users, as proven by the reactions, and it didn't warrant the reaction it garnered.
Old 2009.07.11, 04:49 AM   #682
Cosmo!

Cosmo! is an asset to this community

Old 2009.07.11, 05:49 AM   #683
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

This always happens I think the video is shit (cause it's boring) though I do love the song. I do agree that talking about her appearance outside of the clothes and make-up is not on, but I don't think her appearance was really ragged on enough to be worth getting worked up about. As for her breasts, I think it was mentioned once and responded to once so it's hardly a big deal? people are people and are always gonna talk about that aspect of her whether we like it or not. I personally don't mind/care as I don't know Shiina personally so I'm not gonna jump up and fight people who don't like her shape/face/whatever, that would go on forever and achieve nothing. So if I see something I don't like I simply don't give a fuck and read the next post.

But that's just me.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.11, 06:51 AM   #684
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

are you guys still talking about the vogue pv???

let's look forward tsugou no ii karada!

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.11, 10:49 AM   #685
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
Ahhhh. You described my exact thoughts perfectly. I have only watched that video once because I was like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BORING CRAP?!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's surprising that it doesn't get mentioned here more often. I guess the general consensus is that it's a good PV. But you and me know better, don't we?

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
are you guys still talking about the vogue pv???

let's look forward tsugou no ii karada!
I'm nervous about Tsugou no ii Karada. It's one of the highlights of the album for me so the video really has a lot to live up to. My hope is that she makes the video big in scope like Konoyo no Kagiri and just goes all out with it. The song screams "Look at me!" so loudly that giving it any less just wouldn't seem right.
Old 2009.07.11, 11:07 AM   #686
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

I'm also worried about Tsugou no ii Karada PV. I mentioned this in the Seiteki Healing thread but a song like that calls for a VERY expensive PV. Every piece of SG promo material+ the 3 PVs we've seen so far have been... er... modest? So I'm not sure what we're going to see. I bet they'll cheat and do something cheap with animation.
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.11, 11:16 AM   #687
letemp

letemp is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
I'm also worried about Tsugou no ii Karada PV. I mentioned this in the Seiteki Healing thread but a song like that calls for a VERY expensive PV. Every piece of SG promo material+ the 3 PVs we've seen so far have been... er... modest? So I'm not sure what we're going to see. I bet they'll cheat and do something cheap with animation.
i also think they gonna use animation for Tsugou no ii Karada too...
anyway
im cheap i love shun PV
letemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.11, 11:51 AM   #688
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I imagine a pink, yellow and blue colour scheme for ii Karada PV
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.11, 12:00 PM   #689
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Can we please move PV speculation and reviews and thoughts to the Seiteki Healing 4 thread in the News section? Let's try and keep this thread for reviews of the songs on the album only pleaaaaaase! Thanks
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.11, 03:09 PM   #690
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

Well, back on topic then.

I can't be the only person who hears Mittei Monogatari and thinks of this. Shinji should do an AMV.