Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2015.01.19, 07:26 PM   #51
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Not totally impossible...
Old 2015.01.27, 06:23 PM   #52
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

My dreams of SR usually happen when I nod off to sleep while her music is playing in the background, and all invariably involve me attending one of her concerts live. Fell asleep to Dynamite Out once, and dreamt that I was on stage with her, belting our Marusadi and Tsuki ni makeinu.
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.25, 12:05 AM   #53
tsukigimehime

tsukigimehime has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I dream of her a lot... sometimes romantic, sometimes friendly...

Most recently, I was (IRL) at the NicoNama event last month, and the staff around the area were very strict about you not looking into the studio outside of your viewing slot/keeping pedestrians from loitering...

I had a dream that night that I was walking by and I saw her, the lone customer in a very dim hair salon, having her hair cut (nice asymmetrical bob). I stopped to gawk, but they slammed down the shutters as I approached, and just showed a rotating model of the haircut she was getting on a television panel outside of the salon...
Old 2015.08.25, 01:05 AM   #54
zordon

zordon is headed in the right direction

6 pages and not a single racy dream? I don't believe in your excessively mundane dreams for a second.
zordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.25, 01:23 AM   #55
tsukigimehime

Originally Posted by zordon View Post
6 pages and not a single racy dream? I don't believe in your excessively mundane dreams for a second.
I double checked my dream logs just to be sure (apparently I had a dream where we were dating and she was kicking all of the zombie ass during an apocalypse to keep me from dying) but the raciest it got was very prolonged eye contact before I drowned
Old 2015.08.31, 02:52 AM   #56
K__

K__ has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Dreamt about her last night. I was following her around Shinjuku trying to get her attention but she kept pretending I wasn't there. There goes my assertion that I'm just a fan and not a weirdo.
K__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.01, 08:17 AM   #57
zordon

zordon is headed in the right direction

totally not a creeper
zordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.02, 05:39 PM   #58
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by zordon View Post
I dreamt of being in bed with a Japanese lady but that lady reminds me more of Yuria Satomi rather than Ringo.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.12.06, 09:31 AM   #59
tsukigimehime

After getting my self out of a string of murder cases that it seemed like I was literally just walking into one after another (common dream theme), I found myself in a large gym for some sort of variety show/relay race that had Kodama and Ringo as guests on a panel? Anyway, I sat in one of the chairs near the table they were seated at half watching the relay that was really goofy and weird and half watching Ringo.

Then during an intermission between segments, I kept feeling watched and noticed her making really insistent eye contact with me... I somehow ended up at the table across from her, and we just talked. She asked me a bunch of questions and told me she'd seen me at a lot of her shows.

She asked me where I had been around Fukuoka, and I shyly admitted to using online guides to go around to old places she used to frequent or hold concerts. She looked super interested while I was talking and I remember feeling super self conscious and forgetting a bunch of names of places while I was talking, but she smiled and thanked me and our hands were really close while she was talking to me after that and she's soooo pretty. Omg... She was wearing a pretty sleeveless dress and glasses... Sorry for ignoring you the whole time, Kodama...
Old 2015.12.06, 06:19 PM   #60
zeroryouko
Ringophile

zeroryouko raises the standards of what a community can offer

I've dreamed about Ringo herself only once, though her music has been background for many other dreams...

It was a few years ago. I dreamed she was performing here in LA. I ran into her in a cafe on Sunset...she was dining alone, it was crowded, and I asked if she'd mind my taking the empty seat opposite her. I didn't recognize her at first, but we talked, and eventually I realized who she was. We laughed, I told her I was a big fan, she invited me to her performance that night...next thing I remember, I was with her back in her hotel room, and <redacted>...she realized she had to leave, as she was late to her show, and she quickly got dressed and ran out the door. I went to her show that night...she caught my eye, winked...the tension was palpable, remembering <redacted> as she performed on stage.

Last edited by zeroryouko : 2015.12.07 at 08:48 AM. Reason: shame
zeroryouko is offline   Reply With Quote