Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.04.10, 08:01 AM   #11
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

You can get a sealed copy from Yahoo! Japan Auctions at any given time for 6000+ Yen, and if you're using a deputy service (because you don't live in Japan), add another 3000 Yen or so, for commissions and extra shipping stops.

This is the vinyl I own the least amount of copies of. I thought I was getting two sealed copies, but I suck at reading Japanese and one of the sellers had the shrinkwrap with the sticker carefully preserved all around their vinyl except for the very spot where you pull the vinyl out. So I have one sealed copy, and one used copy that I've never used. I would like to keep at least one sealed copy for collector's sake, but I also want to devirgnize one on a gentle & quiet $10,000 turntable with a 192kHz recording soundcard. Which basically means I have to get another sealed copy and probably sell the used copy I have. I also don't know if I should really expect this to sound much (if at all) better than how subpar the CDs sound - which don't seem to sound subpar because they're CDs.
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote