Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions You MUST introduce yourself here before you may post throughout the rest of the community.

Old 2021.06.20, 04:39 PM   #1231
knj7qs

knj7qs doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

Hi... I registered a while ago but have been just... not posting. I apologize for that>_<.
I'm 18 years old as of now and I have been a Ringo fan ever since I was 9 (or 10, I don't remember that clearly). I discovered her through an anime forum in a thread discussing J-pop. I distinctively remember the first-ever Sheena Ringo song I listened to is 《リンゴの唄》. I was blown away by how... different it sounds from all the other songs I listened to at the time, hence the birth of a new Sheena fan, I guess.
I like Sheena's earlier works, my favorite songs include 罪と罰, 時間は暴走する, and 葬列 (the Domestic Virgin Line version of this song is so good I just can't even). Nice to meet you all !
knj7qs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021.06.21, 06:02 AM   #1232
thespidereggs

thespidereggs is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by knj7qs View Post
Hi... I registered a while ago but have been just... not posting. I apologize for that>_<.
I'm 18 years old as of now and I have been a Ringo fan ever since I was 9 (or 10, I don't remember that clearly). I discovered her through an anime forum in a thread discussing J-pop. I distinctively remember the first-ever Sheena Ringo song I listened to is 《リンゴの唄》. I was blown away by how... different it sounds from all the other songs I listened to at the time, hence the birth of a new Sheena fan, I guess.
I like Sheena's earlier works, my favorite songs include 罪と罰, 時間は暴走する, and 葬列 (the Domestic Virgin Line version of this song is so good I just can't even). Nice to meet you all !
Welcome! So nice to see younger fans of such an established artist like Ringo.
thespidereggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021.06.21, 08:46 PM   #1233
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Welcome!!!
/o/
it's always refreshing to see new people posting here
n_n

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021.08.13, 06:26 PM   #1234
shiinaluver

shiinaluver doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

Hello friends! I’m currently 19. I got into Sheena more than a year ago (Feb 15 2020 to be specific since that was when I first listened to her XD). The PV for 本能 showed up on my YouTube recommendations and I was literally in a trance listening to it and watching the video. Been obsessed with her ever since! So happy I found this forum my friends are pretty tired of hearing me ramble about her haha and I’m glad to find fellow fans of her. Nice to meet you all <3
shiinaluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021.09.10, 03:25 AM   #1235
dylan

dylan doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

hi im dylan i like shiina
Old 2021.09.10, 03:27 AM   #1236
dylan

dylan doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

i'm 17, my favorite album might be SS, or Reimport Vol 1, or MM, depends on my mood.

My favorite song might be Honnou, or the final single track in Ringo No Uta single, the one that samples all her songs.

i'm from Costa Rica and i've been a fan for around 3 years, i know this forum is dead, but well, whatever
Old 2021.11.24, 11:24 PM   #1237
devyat

devyat doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

hi all
devyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021.11.26, 12:37 PM   #1238
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Hi shiinaluver, dylan & devyat... welcome to the forums! Feel free to post in the other threads, even if you don't feel like reading through the numerous pages of previous discussions. Maybe some posts by new users would help to revitalize the forum Let us know how you feel about the albums/concerts/eras/Tokyo Jihen line-ups/whatever you want to talk about!
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023.03.14, 06:21 PM   #1239
Slipstreamer

Slipstreamer doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

Although the forum seems to be dead, I, a long-time lurker, have decided now is the time to formally introduce myself.
Hello.
Slipstreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023.03.14, 06:23 PM   #1240
Slipstreamer

Slipstreamer doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

Wait, I joined in SEPTEMBER 2012?!
Christ.
Slipstreamer is offline   Reply With Quote