Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.10.09, 10:44 PM   #71
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Izam View Post
Congrats on the 1st press! You are lucky to get it!

I'm a long time fan and I also have all of her albums, singles (including Stem single) and DVDs except for Dai Ikkai Ringohan Taikai no Moyo (not yet purchased). I also have her electric mole limited edition. As for Tokyo Jihen I also have it all (even their adult album on vinyl) but I have not purchased OSCA single (didn't really care for the single) and didn't pre-order killer tune or their 3rd album just yet.

Albums/singles

DVDs

Tokyo Jihen stuff (I don't have updated pics on these).

I'm missing pic of my Shuraba single, Adult album w/DVD first press (gotta love scratch and sniff), Eizo Sakuhinshu - Adult Video DVD and Adult album vinyl.

She's my favorite girl.
Out of curiousity, for the Just Can't Help It photo, where did you get your sticker? (I know it's not officially associated with the DVD)

I have a stack of 10 or 20 of those. Haven't seen any up for grabs lately. Just trying to get a feel for how valuable they are.
Old 2007.10.09, 10:57 PM   #72
Izam

Izam pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Out of curiousity, for the Just Can't Help It photo, where did you get your sticker? (I know it's not officially associated with the DVD)

I have a stack of 10 or 20 of those. Haven't seen any up for grabs lately. Just trying to get a feel for how valuable they are.
It came with my 1st press digipak. Is yours 1st press?
Izam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.09, 11:02 PM   #73
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Yeah. I actually have two digipack copes of Just Can't Help It, one of them unopened.
That's strange. CDJapan usually gives out bonus stickers if there are any - I've received them with so many other CDs/DVDs (including the Sakuran movie).
Oh well.
Maybe fate was just screwing with me because it knew I was going to get a stack of 20 of those stickers in the end.
I didn't even know they were associated with Just Can't Help It first-press. I thought maybe people got them at the Dynamite tour for free.
Old 2007.10.09, 11:03 PM   #74
Op2
Banned

Op2 is headed in the right direction

Yeah. I actually have two digipack copes of Just Can't Help It, one of them unopened.
That's strange. CDJapan usually gives out bonus stickers if there are any - I've received them with so many other CDs/DVDs.
Oh well.
Maybe fate was just screwing with me because it knew I was going to get a stack of 20 of those stickers in the end.
I didn't even know they were associated with Just Can't Help It first-press. I thought maybe people got them at the Dynamite tour for free.
No, first pressing for the Dynamite! Out DVD. At least I think that's how I got mine. o___O
Op2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.09, 11:04 PM   #75
Izam

That's strange. CDJapan usually gives out bonus stickers if there are any - I've received them with so many other CDs/DVDs (including the Sakuran movie).
Oh well.
I just took more pics (including a vinyl) and edited my earlier post . You have a stack of 20? How?
Old 2007.10.09, 11:06 PM   #76
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Ahhh, okay.
Thanks for clarifying.
That makes more sense.
I didn't get any stickers with my Dynamite Out! first-press copies because I was buying my copies from auctions, and the sellers may have already used the stickers for something (or stashed the stickers someplace or threw them away - and forgot they had them).
Old 2007.10.09, 11:06 PM   #77
Izam

Originally Posted by Op2 View Post
No, first pressing for the Dynamite! Out DVD. At least I think that's how I got mine. o___O
I know the pics on the sticker IS of Dynamite! IN & Out but it came with my Just can't help it DVD.
Old 2007.10.09, 11:07 PM   #78
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Originally Posted by Izam View Post
I just took more pics (including a vinyl) and edited my earlier post . You have a stack of 20? How?
I won a couple auctions of 10 stickers each. Had some fierce competition on one of them. Never seen anymore auctions for the stickers (standalone or otherwise) ever since. That was maybe 9 months ago.
Old 2007.10.09, 11:09 PM   #79
Izam

I won a couple auctions of 10 stickers each. Had some fierce competition on one of them. Never seen anymore auctions for the stickers (standalone or otherwise) ever since. That was maybe 9 months ago.
Woa when I sold the DVD with the sticker on e-bay, I didn't split them up to sell seperately ^^
Old 2007.10.09, 11:13 PM   #80
Glathannus
True Final Boss

I saw that auction (along with the same watermark you're showing off right now), and remember how marked up it was, like... $50 or $60 USD. I was speaking more about Yahoo! Japan Auctions, the premiere goldmine of Ringo nuggets.