Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.04.07, 03:05 AM   #21
Linnéa

Linnéa is headed in the right direction

She looks pretty creepy (in a hot way, tho) on that image too.
Linnéa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.09, 02:49 PM   #22
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

She is just perfect on the 3 version
*¬*
love her red lips

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.10, 06:28 AM   #23
milk

milk pleased at least somebody

Can someone who owns both the limited and normal copy of this single tell me how to tell them apart? I don't have this single and am currently looking for it. This information would surely be useful for me. Thanks!
milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.06, 07:53 AM   #24
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Linnéa View Post
Can we also talk about the makeup differences in each picture? In the "Mayonaka" NIGHT one, no makeup, bare lips. In the "Shido to Hakuchuumu" DAY one, perfect makeup, perfectly outlined lips. In the "Aisaika no Choushoku" MORNING one, ruined makeup, mascara running under the eyes, smeared lipstick. Ahhh I just can't stop looking at these three images, it just all looks so cool to me. I am definitely going to put this up on my wall, I love it~ (not with tape or anything ON the thing itself though XD).
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.08, 08:54 PM   #25
JimmyKoria

JimmyKoria is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
Can we also talk about the makeup differences in each picture? In the "Mayonaka" NIGHT one, no makeup, bare lips. In the "Shido to Hakuchuumu" DAY one, perfect makeup, perfectly outlined lips. In the "Aisaika no Choushoku" MORNING one, ruined makeup, mascara running under the eyes, smeared lipstick. Ahhh I just can't stop looking at these three images, it just all looks so cool to me. I am definitely going to put this up on my wall, I love it~ (not with tape or anything ON the thing itself though XD).
The same and everytime I come back I find something new to obsess D:

I think the Aisaika no Choushouku image reflects the song more than any of the other images, i mean Freckle pointed out her mascara was running which probably means she was crying. And the song seems to be more about an awful husband and a wife getting tired of it?

I also think it's intresting that the images start at night and end in morning. I think most people would have put them in order from morning to night?
JimmyKoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.09, 03:37 AM   #26
Linnéa

Linnéa is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by JimmyKoria View Post
I also think it's intresting that the images start at night and end in morning. I think most people would have put them in order from morning to night?
I've been thinking about that too. Seems it isn't supposed to happen during one day+night, more like three?
I feel like these might all be different women!
The faithful wife, maybe in her 30's? The (teenager?) girlfriend. The single, independent woman. Could be that perhaps Ringo feels like she has all of them inside her? (I certainly can recognize parts of myself in all three)
Linnéa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.10, 12:05 PM   #27
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Ohhhh, that's an interesting theory, Linnea!! @_@ You and Lena-chan always come up with the best theories! >_< I think that makes the most sense for now, since I can't think of how the crying and time sequence connects. Then, there's always JR's theory.
Old 2007.05.14, 02:48 PM   #28
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

I wonder if she really shaved her eyebrows off or if it was just photoshopped out @_@
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.19, 01:53 PM   #29
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

The day one is awesome. I guess it's more awesome when being looked at being near the two other ones. Perfect makeup and all that, and the other ones are "tainted", etc.
I could have this on my wall too. Just want to find a good enough poster or similar.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.19, 03:32 PM   #30
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Now look. I thought I'd scan my booklet. Well, I do have a crappy scanner for sure. Anyway, I just noticed something. Look at this eyeshot. This is the "day" picture according to above.

Is there some kind of text in the iris? It's like printed like in the outline of a coin. Or am I just seeing nothing? Clearly the eye has a cross in it also. Could be a lens, or a photoshop thing. But to me it looks like the text says something like "AFT25NOSR", and then possible some more. Wish I had a better scanner. Or a magnifying lens nearby. BTW this is not visible in all the lowresolution scans available everywhere! You all should look at your booklets to see for yourself, and use magnifying glass.

What comes to mind is. 25 NO could be 25 Novembre, and SR is Shiina Ringo. 25 Novembre is the birthday of Ringo, as we all know by heart, eh? EH???

I'd like to compare this with another closeup of Ringo's eyes, just to make sure she doesn't always have something that looks like text in them. *goes looking*

Last edited by Jonny : 2007.05.19 at 03:38 PM.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote