Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.03.04, 05:12 PM   #501
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Mr Sands View Post
It's all a bit of a blur really *CHOP*CHOP*CHOP*CHOP*
yeah, it will be surreal to watch the show on DVD I bet. I am in this same boat with YUKI's new concert dvd. I happened to be at the show they decided to release on DVD in the fourth row center. The entire show was such a blur (it was also last may) that I'm excited for this DVD (drops next week) to see it all over again. The DVD also has footage from the other two shows I went to, a special two night pre-tour advance show that served as a special tour launch/rehearsal/fan one-off live. And that was general admission and I had managed to push my way up to the front both nights. I'm interested to see the results....
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.05, 02:26 AM   #502
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Oh, Yokushitsu is the apple cutting song? I expect this performance to be orgasmic.

"You said it didn't you just do it kill me."
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.17, 04:42 PM   #503
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Okay, Product Reviews thread is up!

>> Ringo EXPO 08 thread <<

From now on, please post only reviews of a show you attended and the like in THIS thread; post any reviews of the DVD in the Product Reviews thread. I may close this thread if those rules aren't followed!
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote