Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2014.06.10, 01:04 AM   #221
LoBFCanti

LoBFCanti is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
Oomori/BiS

Oomori and BiS have a pretty long history now, but this video kicked me in the teeth with its kawaiiness.

Expect legit studio collab soon. I actually am not too bothered by this, I have gained great respect for BiS lately, their new album is top notch and their collabs with Vampillia are to die for.
Yeah, me too. I'm so sad to see them go considering. We have one more month of them as a unit. Maybe they will continue on under a different name.
LoBFCanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.11, 06:42 AM   #222
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Oomori Seiko Station

ANOTHER fucking great episode.

Starts with (what I can tell) the official annoucement/introduction of her Avex manager, followed by a generous portion of the ZANSHING SUN FESTIVAL 2014, and ends with a fantastic, heart warming compilation of many, many people singing ミッドナイト清純異性交遊 at karaoke.

I love it!

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.06.11 at 07:51 AM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.13, 01:39 PM   #223
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

Something beautiful arrived in the mail today. Kind of barebones, but I'm still really excited to own it. I expected an insert with lyrics at the very least.

FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.13, 07:23 PM   #224
anonlurker

'Tis a thing of beauty and substance.

I'll have my own in a few days.
Old 2014.06.13, 07:30 PM   #225
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Speaking of LPs...

The No Lie-Sense album she appeared on has gotten a vinyl treatment, but it's no straight slap bang from CD job. It is the original, raw mono mix. I heard a few samples and its damn raw, no bells and whistles to distract. Sounds good. Ordered it already (though, again, it's only available at less than convenient places- 500 copies pressed, half to be sold at live shows, half to be sold on Disk Union). If you wanna get it before Y!A assholes get hold of it, get in quick.
Old 2014.06.14, 01:09 AM   #226
anonlurker

Yea. No chance of securing an order then. I'll have to be content with the Middonaito Seijun Isei Kōyū 7 inch in a few weeks from Amazon!
Old 2014.06.14, 03:58 AM   #227
deadgrandma

^ Yep, I'm keen on getting that too.

That's gonna be quite the Amazon package (granted they send everything at once) for me-

-Tomita Lab- Joyous 2xLp + 7 inch
-Midnight Seijun Isei Koyou 7 Inch
-NIPPON single
-The Nanbatatin- Girlz Reteru Talk 7 inch (the song Oomori wrote for Nanbatatin)
-Miwa Jiro- III CD (Oomori guests on it, see couple pages back on this thread to hear/see the PV)
Old 2014.06.14, 08:15 PM   #228
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

Falling in love with Mahou Ga... all over again.
FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.18, 01:36 PM   #229
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

I'll probably end up picking up a copy of her debut while I'm in Japan next year if I can manage to find one. Importing authentic copies are so expensive. But I've fallen in love with that album and I'm determined. I'm glad to see it look so beautiful in the photograph above.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.19, 07:04 AM   #230
deadgrandma

So I've heard (from a pretty reliable source) she has been giving out copies of a new demo disc (?) at random spots across Tokyo (like convenience stores and stuff)...

Now waiting for them to hit Y!A for a billion yen each, and me stupid enough to plonk it down.