Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Upcoming releases, tours, TV spots, magazine appearances, et cetera. No posting threads allowed; instead, threads get moved in here from other places.

Old 2015.07.20, 04:58 PM   #801
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

It's all just too goofy to say anything about. It speaks for itself. Look at it.

Phone song is alright I reckon.
Old 2015.07.21, 09:08 PM   #802
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Here it is, the disasterpiece in full
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2603498/

I gotta admit, the PV makes me appreciate the song from a "so bad, its good" angle now.

Don't know what that means to me as a Shiina Ringo fan but hey, it's funny stuff.

One thing I like (seriously) about it:
Ummm... her dress is nice.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.07.21 at 09:22 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.21, 09:31 PM   #803
tsukigimehime

tsukigimehime has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Hi hi!
This is the unfinished version of the MV, and was just meant as a preview/Easter egg of sorts for folks watching.
tsukigimehime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.21, 09:35 PM   #804
deadgrandma

How can it get any more amazing than this though?
Old 2015.07.21, 10:20 PM   #805
tsukigimehime

Cool

Fireworks, matsuri atmosphere, maybe some of the floats that show up on the single cover...
Old 2015.07.21, 10:21 PM   #806
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

Gotta have this in HD, then? >.>
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.21, 11:02 PM   #807
hedgehog

hedgehog has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I find all the negativity strange. How is this some sort of slap in the face to fans? Nippon and other songs in the same vein sold the most meaning the most "fans" enjoyed them. This is not my favorite song by her but I think it's catchy.

My hope is her next album strays from brass sections. If this song and the other make it on the album it wouldn't make me upset. People wanted something different and this song is definitely.... different
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcU...4hOt5spwJ6XyUg
The colorful band with only one member...
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.21, 11:19 PM   #808
mrnarse

mrnarse puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by tsukigimehime View Post
Hi hi!
This is the unfinished version of the MV, and was just meant as a preview/Easter egg of sorts for folks watching.
Yea, they were saying on the stream that they were going to show us a work in progress of the PV, and everyone was surprised when it was the full song. I think they also mentioned working on a PV for Kamisama, Hotokesama, but I might have just mistaken that for the first song's PV being a work in progress.

There was a portion of the stream at the end for premium NicoNico members only, so I'm not sure what else went on. The accordion guy was there with her the whole time and he brought some of his instruments with him, but I haven't seen any info about them doing any songs live.
mrnarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.21, 11:54 PM   #809
tsukigimehime

Originally Posted by mrnarse View Post
Yea, they were saying on the stream that they were going to show us a work in progress of the PV, and everyone was surprised when it was the full song. I think they also mentioned working on a PV for Kamisama, Hotokesama, but I might have just mistaken that for the first song's PV being a work in progress.

There was a portion of the stream at the end for premium NicoNico members only, so I'm not sure what else went on. The accordion guy was there with her the whole time and he brought some of his instruments with him, but I haven't seen any info about them doing any songs live.
Ya, iir the rest after regular viewing ended was just chit chat and waving at fans! I need to watch my reservation cos I couldn't actually hear what was being said most of the time, but I hope kamisama gets an MV too thatd be awesome...
Old 2015.07.21, 11:56 PM   #810
tsukigimehime

Originally Posted by mrnarse View Post

Did she talk about the meaning behind chichinpuipui on regular viewing...? He was probably mostly there to promote his album which is being released under her label :p fan response looks v positive