Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2009.06.24, 07:37 AM   #251
clakaz

clakaz is an asset to this community

I want to believe that she is still a rebel and just play the "humble and average" (just on interviews) to don't be outcasted by de industry. Who knows?
clakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.24, 07:42 AM   #252
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I hope so. I don't want to think that all that glass-kicking in Honnou was just for show.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.24, 07:42 AM   #253
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

I think if we wanted there's sure to be some physical adress or e-mail for us to contact her. The question is: do we have anything specific to say? Besides obvious requests, like, "come perform in my country!"
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.24, 08:01 AM   #254
LoverlyBijouu

LoverlyBijouu pleased at least somebody

I like this album.

Yokyou could have had more elements like in the Expo, but it's still okaayyy.
Iroikoizata is a little boring and Bonsai Hada I don't like so much. It'll probably grow on me.

I just skip Karisome.
LoverlyBijouu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.24, 08:16 AM   #255
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
I think if we wanted there's sure to be some physical adress or e-mail for us to contact her. The question is: do we have anything specific to say? Besides obvious requests, like, "come perform in my country!"
We would RAMP (no pun intended) up the hyperbole! Tell her about the time we were going to throw ourselves in front of a train but the second chorus of Doppleganger stopped us! Tell her how we lost our virginity to Honnou! Tell her how we flooded the house with tears after listening to that final verse of Odajini!

And then include our criticisms of Shiina Ringo, but implicitly. Like 'My dog howled at the beginning of Torikoshi Kurou,' or 'I can't wait to hear the new stuff you've written for the next TJ album.'

Seriously. We're not just any fans.

(Do you think she even knows of our existence?)
Old 2009.06.24, 08:20 AM   #256
Scribble R

Actually, seriously -- is anyone interested?
Old 2009.06.24, 08:31 AM   #257
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

I am interested in asking for UM2
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.24, 08:33 AM   #258
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

Just wanted to say that Irokoizata is fast becoming one of the high points of the album for me. In many ways my relationship with this song is a lot like the one I have with "Keshou naoshi" - I really was completely apathetic at the beginning, but now it's slowly revealing itself to be a really beautifully written and executed song. I am excited to see what the PV for it is gonna be like.
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.24, 10:44 AM   #259
JimmyKoria

JimmyKoria is an asset to this community

Someone should revive the gay ringo icon thread XD This album feels very...gay? D: It reminds me of that guy, rufus waintright (sp) in some sense. XD coupled with that recent shoot of her with the drag queens, it's just all coming together.
JimmyKoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.24, 10:47 AM   #260
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by papilionidae View Post
a bit of off-topic....

here is "Kaze to Rock" official site. some pictures available.

and here are "Kaze to Rock" + TOWER publication + SG pictures. DON'T click this one if you don't want to spoil your expectation to the package...
OMG, unexpected! I love this kind of crazy (and random XD) photoshoots! Thanks, papi <3.
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote