Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.06.05, 01:13 PM   #41
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

Can someone recap this thread for me?

4 pages and we've only got 1 (one) "easter egg" on record (the "XXX" thing)?!?!?

Where are the Ringo Catalog wonks? The music video detectives? The "symmetry" hounds?

We're not trying, friends!
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.10, 10:22 AM   #42
haruhi-suzumiya

haruhi-suzumiya is headed in the right direction

Okay. The ringo catalog parts: The first one with tsumiki asobi is at the section with mm after the first vocal part. The one with the guitar part is at the bit where ksk and some parts of ss are playing. And the ichijiku no hana part is at the complete end of the song. Playing it backwards makes the inh part first.

The XXX honnou thing is when you do something to the song and some notes show as xxx around the part with the xxx action in the video.

Is that better?
haruhi-suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.22, 09:03 PM   #43
waxringo

waxringo has had more than 15 seconds of fame

track 8 of heisei fuzoku(meisai)
listen to it loudly(i was in the car)
fast forward to 3.30 and listen...it's the strings
at exactly 3.33 you will hear a voice. when i noticed this, i was going thru an intersection and thought i had heard another car, then i replayed it a few times...thinking maybe just feedback, but it's clearly a voice. take a gander and see if anyone can figure anything out....maybe i'm just crazy
Old 2007.06.23, 03:03 AM   #44
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by waxringo View Post
maybe i'm just crazy

I'll set up my rear speakers and try again later. ; )
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.24, 06:31 PM   #45
waxringo

waxringo has had more than 15 seconds of fame

my friend, who may i add couldnt hear this craziness said that he'd try breaking the song down and singling it out.
also, i tried listening on my computer and i was unable to hear the noise i could hear in my car. i dont know if it's my back speakers that were picking it up or what...
Old 2007.06.24, 11:35 PM   #46
fluffiethesock

I just noticed something pretty interesting while watching the Ichijiku no Hana video. I beg your pardon if this has been mentioned before, but I've never noticed it.

If you go to the part where little Ringo is standing next to her friend (when the dot on the screen finally matches up to the mole on her little face -- [3:11 - 3:24]), you'll notice a painting in the background. Now, if you skip ahead to the second time it shows the same photograph ([3:34 - 3:40]), you'll notice that, in addition to the removal of her mole, the painting has been changed. Curious!

I don't have a program that will allow me to take screencaps, but I'm sure someone will be able to take care of that (taking the screenshots, not providing me with a program to do it :p).
Old 2007.06.25, 01:27 AM   #47
Linnéa

Linnéa is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
I just noticed something pretty interesting while watching the Ichijiku no Hana video. I beg your pardon if this has been mentioned before, but I've never noticed it.

If you go to the part where little Ringo is standing next to her friend (when the dot on the screen finally matches up to the mole on her little face -- [3:11 - 3:24]), you'll notice a painting in the background. Now, if you skip ahead to the second time it shows the same photograph ([3:34 - 3:40]), you'll notice that, in addition to the removal of her mole, the painting has been changed. Curious!

I don't have a program that will allow me to take screencaps, but I'm sure someone will be able to take care of that (taking the screenshots, not providing me with a program to do it :p).
There was an entire thread about that video in the old forums. Maybe somene could transfer the info here?
Linnéa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.25, 08:42 PM   #48
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

I thought I did transfer it, but I can't think of where I put it...
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.26, 08:25 PM   #49
fluffiethesock

What was the basic idea of the thread? Was there any explanation for the painting?
Old 2007.06.28, 12:42 PM   #50
haruhi-suzumiya

haruhi-suzumiya is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post

I just watched it. The painting is a different color, isn't that weird? And also I don't know if it's just me or did the woman in white on the left shift a slightly different position?

(edit) oh and also someone commented on the video ' 1:05, it looks like she is mouthing "Good boy' i noticed this too

also, in meisai during the part after the first chorus in part of it you hear an odd snapping or ripping noise, not an easter egg but an odd noise

Last edited by haruhi-suzumiya : 2007.06.29 at 01:10 PM.
haruhi-suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote