Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.11.12, 01:24 PM   #561
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I know Scribble R is pretty much the only person that posts outside of the abyss that are the Random and CLT threads anymore, but even you can see Variety is a really dead horse around these parts =p
Old 2009.11.12, 08:06 PM   #562
bromithia

bromithia has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Variety is a really dead horse around these parts =p
bromithia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.11.12, 08:34 PM   #563
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
I know Scribble R is pretty much the only person that posts outside of the abyss that are the Random and CLT threads anymore, but even you can see Variety is a really dead horse around these parts =p
Are you saying that I'm talking to myself?
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.11.13, 12:41 AM   #564
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

so can i take advantage of anyone elses fan club membership in exchange for a meal cause i dont feel like joining and i really wanna make sure i go to these shows
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.11.13, 01:33 AM   #565
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

As I said in the Ultra C thread, some of the tickets are already making their way on yahoo auctions. One for Kawaguchi.

I'm looking for Tokyo tickets, so once I get my Rinkya account verified I'm going to buy them asap. Also, you're in Japan so I'm guessing it'll be easier to get the tickets when they go out to the public in Feb (And there's presales on Dec 2?)

But THAT'S WHY THERE'S AN ULTRA C THREAD =P
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.11.16, 06:04 PM   #566
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by lazer85 View Post
so can i take advantage of anyone elses fan club membership in exchange for a meal cause i dont feel like joining and i really wanna make sure i go to these shows
The fanclub presale/lottery is over already! The results were announced November 11th.
I don't know who else participated but there doesn't seem to be too many spare tickets lying around... I only got one and there's no way I'm parting with it!!

Now you can either try to participate with the First Press of the new single, or the general sale in February, and/or Yahoo Auctions, or as a last resort, scalpers.
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote