Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.05.19, 02:58 PM   #131
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

I'm a newcomer.. *looks at poster*

Wow shiina is so hot... I wish she could be on my wall. And just so you know, I'm impressed. Your ploy has worked, at least your showing off has worked in one case.

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.05.20, 04:09 AM   #132
HIVERS

HIVERS pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
You can always make your own posters, I find that the poster on sale are never the pictures you want, here's one I made about two years ago, using a program called rasterbator.

*time to show off to newcomer
Hahaha~~ Thank you very much!
I got told once about this program, i feared bad quality but your poster is so beautiful, im definitly going to give it a try : D
Old 2008.05.20, 05:03 AM   #133
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

you have to tinker with the program to get the best results, like printing two pages to one page to decrease the distance of the dots so that you get the best quality.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.03, 09:32 AM   #134
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

I only recently started buying Shiina/Jihen merchandise so at the moment my collection is pretty small, I have built this up over about 6 weeks (give or take) I did have the ZCS I got recently from a neighbor but it was all scratched and jumpy so I launched it out the window (really) I do have 5 more items in the post (Hatsuiku Status, Electric Mole, Baishou Ecstacy, Watashi to Hoden, Watashi to Hatsuden DVD) I also pre-ordered Zazen Xstasy so that will boost my collection a little too!

ADDED: I also have a pvc statue of I-NO from Guilty Gear who was modeled on Ringo she even comes with the mole and a nice big guitar, it's my favorite thing out of all my stuff.

Danny's Shiina Stuff.JPG

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.11.19 at 10:37 AM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.04, 08:14 PM   #135
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Ka-chiing!

Two new items in the bag.

私と放電 ("watashi to houden", promo copy. but it ain't got the bonus tracks :-( )
りんごのうた ("ringo no uta", promo copy, unopened)

And the best is, I got them free of charge and both are numbered.

And
I got this small lego-style Boba Fett figurine with my Pepsi Nex Zero bottle! Hmm actually it's not Lego, it says "MEDICOM TOY"... whatever that is. Anyway, that's probably off topic :-)
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.04, 10:19 PM   #136
kourai

kourai is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by ringobingo View Post
i only recently started buying *real* Shiina/Jihen merchandise so at the moment my collection is small (very) i have built this up over about 6 weeks (give or take) i did have the zecchoushuu i got recently from a neighbour but it was all scratched and jumpy so i lauched it out the window (really) i do have 5 more items in the post (Hatsuiku Status, Electric Mole, Baishou Ecstacy, Watashi To Hoden, Watashi To Hoden DVD) i also preordered Zazen Ecstacy so that'll boost my collection a little too! sorry about the rotten picture but my camera is garbage (a cheap sony) my usual camera is out on loan at the moment (Canon EOS 400 D.. a little old but great pic quality) anyways just thought i'd contribute to this thread..

ADDED: i also have a pvc statue of I-NO from Guilty Gear who was modelled on Ringo she even comes with the mole and a nice big guitar.. it's my favourite thing out of all my stuff!
Looking at that picture i notices something quite silly, yet strange.
Have you guys ever noticed Shiina tends to turn her head to the right side of the picture on her covers, and in some of them, her complete body is on that side of the picture..
It may not mean anything, but it's weird to notice things like that...
Old 2008.07.05, 07:18 AM   #137
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Well, it's quite normal for artists to only have one side of themselves photographed, since they think that's the angle in which they look best.
She probably likes her right side more.
Old 2008.07.05, 09:38 AM   #138
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

maybe its cause of her shoulders that are asymmetric .. and if she only shows one side of her, it should look okay

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.07, 06:36 AM   #139
Mr Sands

Mr Sands is headed in the right direction

Here's my swag, I took this pic for a blog post that I never actually bothered to write. It's actually a bit out of date now, I've since bought Watashi no Hatsuden and Watashi to Hoden but I can't be bothered to take another picture.

Not too bad for 6 months work.
Mr Sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.07, 12:55 PM   #140
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

I love my I-NO best out of my Shiina related stuff! the mole and Koufukuron-esque guitar are really awesome.. it would be even cooler if Shiina performed in that outfit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I-NO - .JPG (73.2 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg I-NO - (2).JPG (127.3 KB, 2 views)
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote