Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Associated Artists
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Associated Artists Hirama, H ZETT M, PE'Z, appa, Petrolz, etc.

Old 2009.09.15, 03:22 PM   #61
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS - Pop Korn"

New video on their yt channel.
Old 2009.11.15, 08:23 PM   #62
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

what are the chances of ringo coming out at a soil and pimp show in december. I'm considering going but even second hand tickets at half price are expensive and that could make my decision a little easier.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.11.15, 08:46 PM   #63
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Shiina Ringo has made guest appearances in the concerts of other artist(s) before, but it's rare. I don't think it's ever been a touring occurrence, but more like a 1-day/1-venue occurrence, per artist. Unless you know that the show you're going to is somehow more special than just being one leg of a tour, I wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing Shiina Ringo there, if I were you.

However, I would still go to the concert anyway, because several EMF members who have witnessed SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS in-person, will tell you that you won't regret it. Now I haven't actually been at any of the concerts, but I do have a DVD of theirs which I would rank among the best of the concert DVDs I own.
Old 2009.11.15, 09:29 PM   #64
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Shiina Ringo has made guest appearances in the concerts of other artist(s) before, but it's rare. I don't think it's ever been a touring occurrence, but more like a 1-day/1-venue occurrence, per artist. Unless you know that the show you're going to is somehow more special than just being one leg of a tour, I wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing Shiina Ringo there, if I were you.

However, I would still go to the concert anyway, because several EMF members who have witnessed SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS in-person, will tell you that you won't regret it. Now I haven't actually been at any of the concerts, but I do have a DVD of theirs which I would rank among the best of the concert DVDs I own.

can any of those members tell me if they got tickets for less than 80 a piece. I can get them for 40 this time but I'm broke now and even 40 is a bit expensive (I know, its japan...concerts cost organs) but 30 would be fine.

i have no idea if its a tour or not and im at work so i cant go to any website with pictures that stand out and look like im not working from far away
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.11.15, 09:37 PM   #65
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

If you have a chance to go to a SAPS gig, just GO. They're worth every cent of your money. Motoharu always gives his 130% and the Pimp is a sight to behold.

Seriously. They're amazing.

Btw both times I saw SAPS were in Europe, so I can't comment on how to get tickets for cheap.
Old 2009.11.16, 12:32 AM   #66
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by lazer85 View Post
can any of those members tell me if they got tickets for less than 80 a piece. I can get them for 40 this time but I'm broke now and even 40 is a bit expensive (I know, its japan...concerts cost organs) but 30 would be fine.

i have no idea if its a tour or not and im at work so i cant go to any website with pictures that stand out and look like im not working from far away
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/soilpimp/l...hp?language=ja

Assuming your unit is $, Dec 1 Tokyo ticket price is 4,000/89.68 = 44.6

Only Dec 11 Okinawa is cheaper 3,300/89.68 = 36.8
EmilScherbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.03.26, 03:19 PM   #67
so_cold

so_cold puts considerable thought into their posts

Another Soil & "Pimp" Sessions tour is coming up very shortly indeed! It's announced on their myspace.

Also 6 is coming out over here on 19 April on CD and digital download.
It of course features the Shiina Ringo collaboration MY FOOLISH HEART ~crazy on earth~ (source)

1 Apr 2010 20:00 - Cape Town International Jazz Festival Cape Town

3 Apr 2010 20:00 - Cape Town International Jazz Festival Cape Town

6 Apr 2010 20:00 - The Garage London, London and South East

7 Apr 2010 20:00 - De Kreun Kortrijk

9 Apr 2010 20:00 - Melkweg Amsterdam

10 Apr 2010 20:00 - Motel Mozaique Festival Rotterdam

15 Apr 2010 20:00 - Blue Note Milan

17 Apr 2010 20:00 - Theatre Trieste, Trieste

Last edited by so_cold : 2010.03.26 at 03:29 PM.
so_cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.03.26, 10:51 PM   #68
justriiingo

Originally Posted by so_cold View Post

15 Apr 2010 20:00 - Blue Note Milan

WHY WHY WHY WHY AM I NOT IN MILAN THIS YEAR WHY WHY WHY.
Old 2010.04.06, 03:06 PM   #69
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Oh yes. Just got back from their London show. Simply amazing. One of those concerts that reminds you what music is. Enough said...

...The only annoying thing is that there were a bunch of people in the front row trying too hard to 'interact' with the band, and behaving like they were in a metal concert or summat. Unfortuantely for them, they didn't directly interact with the crowd too much, but Motoharu climbed over a few times (And had to be pulled back by security XD Tabu Zombie too) and rested his midriff on my face -- so my head and face was totally drenched with his sweat. It's all good though, I haven't showered yet so I'm gonna wipe it off into a container and keep it there as a souvenir for such a fantastic show. I'm officially a SOIL&"HO"

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.09.08, 10:08 AM   #70
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Okay, J.A.M came out with a new album 3 months ago, and I didn't even notice until now. I must really be slipping.