Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2015.08.14, 05:10 PM   #871
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Got a spare HF vinyl?
Old 2015.08.18, 10:56 PM   #872
tsukigimehime

tsukigimehime has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by fernan1234 View Post
I have MoRa sets if anyone wants them. In fact, I own almost EVERYTHING SR/TJ related stuff, from little trinkets to Adult fragrances to posters to T-Shirts to disc releases.

I'm actually trying to sell as much stuff as possible since I'm doing a big move soon, so if you are interested in anything give it a try and ask me, I'll charge less than yahoo auctions and proxies.
I'd be interested to hear more about your non-music/DVD related collection, as that stuff can sometimes be harder to come across in auctions
Old 2015.08.19, 06:12 AM   #873
waranghira

waranghira has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I have MoRa sets if anyone wants them. In fact, I own almost EVERYTHING SR/TJ related stuff, from little trinkets to Adult fragrances to posters to T-Shirts to disc releases.

I'm actually trying to sell as much stuff as possible since I'm doing a big move soon, so if you are interested in anything give it a try and ask me, I'll charge less than yahoo auctions and proxies.
Any flags? Sports track suit?

My defunct band.
waranghira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.19, 08:11 PM   #874
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

Tour t-shirts? Specifically from Dynamite! tour, and the Expo '14.

Record posters in general also appreciated, esp the Kyouiku one.

Also interested: MoRA set (if significantly cheaper =p), ADULT perfume pour homme (if it has been kept sealed in a box in a cool place since you got it haha)

I think an extensive catalogue would help. There's probably a lot of stuff that I want that I just can't remember exists lol.
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.20, 07:33 AM   #875
fernan1234

fernan1234 pleased at least somebody

deadgrandma: maybe! I do have some vinyl's I can't remember which ones... I'll have to check

waranghira: yep, all the flags, some both with concert stamps and w/o, also the home and away sports track suits, and the phase 1 track suits (both pants and skirt).

gekokujyo: yeah, I have the dynamite t-shirts in different colors, and a couple of the expo 14 ones I think. I don't have a lot of TJ record posters because they're not that good IMO. I also have the perfumes like that but I'll tell you right now that they are one of the few things I won't give away cheap because it was hell to bring them over.

I don't think I'll have to do a catalogue anytime soon so if you want something try asking specifically over PM.
fernan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.01, 09:39 AM   #876
fernan1234

Still haven't gotten around to doing a full catalogue but I snapped pics of some stuff. This is some of the stuff I own. Check out the albums and PM me if you like anything

Collectibles and other trinkets (some quite rare and valuable):
http://imgur.com/a/agsJU

CDs, LPs, DVDs, BDs:
http://imgur.com/a/nVZFm

I haven't done one for T-shirts or jersey sets yet but I have so many... just ask if you're looking for any clothes.

edit: oh and a couple of things have been sold to EMF users already like the binoculars
Old 2015.09.01, 05:18 PM   #877
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

What do you want for Hard Disk?
Old 2015.09.02, 05:19 PM   #878
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

That's a really cool collection man. Really hardcore fan for sure. Do you live in Japan or get them through Yahoo Auctions?

At the same time, I can't believe Japanese music industry goes to such extent to feed fans' obsession, making badges and key chains haha.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.02, 08:14 PM   #879
fernan1234

Yeah I've always had collector's compulsion so once I started getting stuff (through Y! indeed) I just went in hard. A lot of those things are nothing but trinkets to be honest, but surprisingly nothing really feels like junk and at the very least you get a nice feeling when holding them for a while. I also ended up with a lot of stickers and greeting cards because people bundled them in with other stuff I bought.

Some things are pretty amazing though, like the ankle bell. It doesn't sound nearly as loud as in the film btw, but sure as hell makes the same pleasing sound. I wore it around the handle of my briefcase for a while.
Those glasses are also pretty high quality. I put my prescription lenses in but I didn't actually use them since I switched to contacts right after!

deadgrandma, PM me.
Old 2018.04.23, 04:07 PM   #880
Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2)

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) is an asset to this community

Hey, Glath!

I was always curious about whether or not you continued your collection of merch through the dark years of late-Jihen and beyond? How's the setup looking these days?

Or have you found another group to go after?
Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) is offline   Reply With Quote