Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2008.07.16, 08:06 PM   #31
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

The ZCS "Gamble" is my favorite Ringo song. I still wish she released the full version that was on the Sakuran site. T_T I still enjoy the HF version, too. <3

I have to listen to the ZCS "Yattsuke Shigoto" again to decide which one I like better.
Old 2008.07.17, 03:23 AM   #32
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

oh XO I envy you, I wanted so much to enjoy both Gamble T_T then HF it would be better to apreciate for me
but to me
ZCSGamble>ZCSYattsukeShigoto>>>KSKYattsukeShigoto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HFGamble
KSK's Yattsuke Shigoto is one of my least favorite old-SR songs, but I still enjoy it so much better than any nu-SR song
and both ZCS songs are among my top favorite songs

渾て獨りぼっちだから

Last edited by Lena-chan : 2008.07.17 at 03:26 AM.
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.06, 01:28 AM   #33
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

I always wondered if the original disc has better sound than the rips that I have, especially the first CD. The rips I have have lots of "noise", especially in the louder parts, even tho they are 192kbps/44Hz mp3s.
Anyone can answer this?
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.06, 07:26 AM   #34
inaux

inaux pleased at least somebody

From frecklegirl's site: "The songs on the first and third discs are live recordings; the songs on the second disc are studio recorded."
inaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.06, 07:44 AM   #35
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Originally Posted by inaux View Post
From frecklegirl's site: "The songs on the first and third discs are live recordings; the songs on the second disc are studio recorded."
Lol, thanks for the help, but that doesn't provide any answer to my question :x
(and I already know that info)
Old 2008.08.06, 09:15 PM   #36
inaux

inaux pleased at least somebody

Oops, reading comprehension FTL . I don't have the original discs, but from watashi no hatsuden's yattsuke shigoto, from my ears at least, I hear the raw attribute found from zecchoushuu rips too.
inaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.07, 01:30 AM   #37
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Originally Posted by inaux View Post
Oops, reading comprehension FTL . I don't have the original discs, but from watashi no hatsuden's yattsuke shigoto, from my ears at least, I hear the raw attribute found from zecchoushuu rips too.
And by "raw attritbute" you mean static noise in the louder parts? Because one thing is "live recording" another thing is "live recording with bad compression".
But well, if Watashi no Hatsuden's Yattsuke Shigoto is just like the ZCS rips, then I guess it's really supposed to be that way :\
Old 2008.08.31, 04:51 PM   #38
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

I was checking wikipedia and noticed that Yuka Yoshimura "was" a member of OOIOO, another band I like but don't really care like I care for SR/TJ. So I don't know any of the members names, but!... According to OOIOO's page, there is no Yuka Yoshimura on the current or former members.
Can anyone provide me info on this one?
Old 2008.09.02, 09:46 AM   #39
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Sorry for the triple-post, but this one is really important...
Anyone knows if it is still possible to find ZCS in stores (not online)? My friend is currently in Japan and I asked if he could try to find it for me, but I'm not even sure if that is possible.
Any japanese residents able to answer that? Please

EDIT: Afterwards some moderator can merge the posts, but I needed to make a new post in order for other members to notice.
Old 2008.09.02, 09:52 AM   #40
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

I'm not Japanese but when I tried to get it online NOBODY had it new! a few of the stores even tried to source me a copy from ANY of their suppliers but no one came up with anything at all! I think you're only chance is an independent Japanese store still selling a copy that your friend can look around for ? or it may be available more widespread as pre owned ?
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote