Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2010.01.02, 05:33 AM   #71
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
I didn't go. Turned out it was impossible to get tickets last minute :-(//

And, happy new year. Japan arrived in 2010 half an hour ago. Still can't digest the fact that there's no fireworks here (nor champagne, nor parties, despite this being the biggest event of the year)
The streets are pretty ridiculously quiet but OH there are parties if you know the right japanese family and are close enough. I just drank for 3 days straight against my will and probably gained 10 lbs on the best food I've had all year.

To the rest of you let me say this: I always worry I spend too much time on the internet, but here you are! As always! Having such silly arguments! Happy new years!

So how long til we find out which songs they played?
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.02, 05:56 AM   #72
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by lazer85 View Post
So how long til we find out which songs they played?
Scribble R's list was right.
(I had an invitation because my sister was one of performer that day)
It was not too magnificent performance for me at least, so I didn't post about it.

SAPS did good performance but their music is too straight or simple for me (in the same way as PE'Z and TSPO).

I escaped from Hiatus when their audience started mass game like reaction at 2nd song.

Only band impressed me was Zazen Boys.

Countdown Japan's operation was perfect.
There were so many people and serving alcohol but still no major trouble.

as for year end to new years day, I spent with my family, eating Osechi, drinking Otoso and too much sake, went to Hatsumoude to nearby shrine, watching stupid TVs.

Last edited by EmilScherbe : 2010.01.02 at 07:01 AM.
EmilScherbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.02, 10:33 AM   #73
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by EmilScherbe View Post
Scribble R's list was right.
(I had an invitation because my sister was one of performer that day)
It was not too magnificent performance for me at least, so I didn't post about it.

SAPS did good performance but their music is too straight or simple for me (in the same way as PE'Z and TSPO).

I escaped from Hiatus when their audience started mass game like reaction at 2nd song.

Only band impressed me was Zazen Boys.

Countdown Japan's operation was perfect.
There were so many people and serving alcohol but still no major trouble.

as for year end to new years day, I spent with my family, eating Osechi, drinking Otoso and too much sake, went to Hatsumoude to nearby shrine, watching stupid TVs.
really? what band is she in? if she is in a smaller band you should write a thread because myself and some other members would want to support her! practically EMF family haha.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.02, 10:52 AM   #74
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
really? what band is she in? if she is in a smaller band you should write a thread because myself and some other members would want to support her! practically EMF family haha.
Yeah! I didn't even know Emil's sister was in a band!
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.02, 03:45 PM   #75
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

she is singer and harmonica player called luki.
as a music listener her music is not my taste.
so I don't want to talk about it.
EmilScherbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.02, 08:45 PM   #76
kuro_neko

your sister seems really cool!! Her music is interesting, and because your a user here it makes me want to support her. if she releases a full length album soon I will definitely want to hear it.
Old 2010.01.02, 11:56 PM   #77
imkookoo

imkookoo is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
As for the other guy who felt the need to pipe up, if you acknowledge I wasn't trolling, yet start bantering about my "general" trolling -- then really, who is the troll here?
Right, because that's the definition of being a forum troll. One, you did make a snide remark [as you admitted].. two, a forum troll is not someone who does it one time. It's one who consistently does it, so talking about the "general" trolling is very valid to the argument at hand.

Anyway, I don't really care as I generally ignore those posts of yours anyway. Maybe others of us should do the same, so I don't have to worry about sifting through crap.
imkookoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.03, 08:25 AM   #78
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.03, 10:41 AM   #79
kuro_neko

rofl
Old 2010.01.03, 01:44 PM   #80
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
aha, so apparently your a troll AND a misogynist, nice color on you. seriously, I owe you a muffin basket or something, I couldn't dream of a better response, I mean, where do you come up with such witty and intelligent responses? So you think I'm pretentious, bi-polar, and emotional, so you suggest I have a sore labia. LOVE IT, bet the female posters are happy with that one. real nice.
Thank you neko for pointing out the misogyny (though probably more like homophobia since I'm sure it was a dig at neko being gay and thus feminine). Seriously, Jihad? Ugh. That's completely unacceptable and I do not want it to happen ever again. The immediate "shut the fuck up" went over the line too. And neko, you can't call Jihad out on his shit while also getting in your own dig on his Lazytown interests (in another post). Let's cut the ugly personal insults out altogether. Both of you need to learn to either walk away or put each other on ignore. Temporary bans might be in order if this happens again.

That is pretty cool that Emil's sister is a musician!
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote