Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.04.12, 10:18 AM   #11
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I see, thanks! Oh, I'm surprised you only have one copy of this, especially since it's signed by HZM! o_o
Old 2007.04.24, 12:18 AM   #12
Mad_Mac

Mad_Mac pleased at least somebody

Sorry, But i Just Realize No One MAke A Review For This DVD

Review Anyone??

I'm just bought it On-line from hmv.co.jp. I hope it will deliver fast
Mad_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.24, 12:59 AM   #13
Mad_Mac

Mad_Mac pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
If you're talking about content on the disc itself, the regular and the limited editions are the exact same. It's just I'm the only person anal enough to list out that extra info.

I almost wish I had a regular edition just so I wouldn't have to worry about how I treat my signed limited copy, because it's a soft-white cover and not a smooth surface, so if you get it dirty it's next to impossible to clean.
So the different is only the cover??
Can describe all of the differences?? If I'm not mistaken, this live concert is already with Tokyo Jihen right??
Mad_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.24, 09:04 AM   #14
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

This concert has the best version of "Kuki" (Stem) EVER !!!

The downside is that most of the last third of the DVD is taken up with bits of animation representing the end of Ringo's solo career, so if you want to just get to the next song you have to doa lot of skipping. Right after "Kuki", the climax of the concert, I fast-forward big-time, or sometimes just turn it off (Mr. Wonderful is sweet though).
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.24, 10:33 AM   #15
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

^ Yeah, the skipping is annoying when watching the DVD, but it's worth it. I just can't pass on the Tadashii Machi and Odaijini performances.
Old 2007.04.24, 11:50 AM   #16
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

The Tadashii Machi performance was the best song of that show! <=(
(Along with Kuki and Mayonaka)

EDIT: Clearly when I "read" I dont necessarily take the time to comprehend whats stated . Even if its Maou talking =P

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2007.04.24 at 01:29 PM.
Tokyo Jihad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.24, 01:23 PM   #17
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

I know, which is why I can't pass it. =) The only song I was slightly disappointed with during the show was Gibusu. It doesn't feel the same without the bass drum beat. The new solo was 10x better than the original though.
Old 2007.04.24, 03:57 PM   #18
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

EM = Tokyo Jihen Phase 0.

I like the EM version of Ringo no Uta... but why is it only 0:46 seconds? It's really annoying when they cut songs in half. Every DVD should strive to be like DO.
Old 2007.04.24, 04:08 PM   #19
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Well, its Shiinas penchent for theatrics (for better or worse; this one i think was the rare "better" case.) She teased us out of the first ever performance of Ringo no Uta. Only the people in the seats got it. Not us schmucks in our couches n front of our boob-tube.

I think thats pretty rawk. Altough I would like to hear it for fandom/historical sake. iirc there might even have been a boot. I for some reason recall hearing that whole song in that style once and clearly dint care enough to remember where I saved it. might have been a diff concert entirely, or hallucination anyway.

As I recall, it DID end abrupty anyway (tho, farther in the song.)
Old 2007.04.25, 08:23 AM   #20
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

She stopped the song halfway through so she could finish it on her next album as Tokyo Jihen Featuring Shena Ringo who last you saw of her was only halfway through *this* song (drums, guitars!! "watashi no namae wo ushiri ni naritai no deshou....")

Meanwhile we're like, "that's nice. not what i asked for, but nice."
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote