Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.10.12, 02:05 PM   #21
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

The singles, Boutomin, Kingyo, Kronekodow, Tsukigime, and Sake will be on the setlist every night.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.12, 03:06 PM   #22
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I think we are going to get Gibbs. I think Ringo likes to look into her past catelogue and pull random stuff out specially for each tour (last time it was Honnou). Or maybe she will play Tsumi to Batsu or one of the other super SS singles that will shock everyone. I also think they will probably debut a new song or a two (they are going to have to have a selling point for the dvd after all when its released)
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.12, 03:45 PM   #23
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
What? Even you have to get your tickets from Yahoo Japan Auctions?
I am not used to buying ticket.

I went Kinniku Shoujotai's concert in Nagoya 2 weeks ago without ticket.
Then I bought ticket from a girl holding 'please buy my ticket' placard.

I had always gone to the 'livehouse' and pays few thousand yens.
At small venue, and even on occasion audiences is single digit.

Last edited by EmilScherbe : 2007.10.12 at 03:54 PM.
EmilScherbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.12, 08:03 PM   #24
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Wahh, you're going to Japan, Kasanagi?!? *_* I hope you and Emil can get tickets so you can meet up and watch TJ together! T_T You guys are so lucky!!

As for setlists, I think they'll play all the Variety songs like they usually do, and maybe "BB.QUEEN" and "Pinocchio" for the b-sides? (Random guesses.) I have noo clue which old Ringo/Jihen songs they'll do. (OMG, "Gamble"!?!? O_O) I wonder if they'll do Marunouchi again, too. XD I can't wait to find out which covers they'll do!! >_< Ahh, I wish I could go to their tours. ;_;

The theme of their album makes me think that it'll be flashy like JCHI again, but then since the venues are smaller this time, it'll be laid-back like DO? Or maybe they'll do something completely new?!? O_O

Last edited by badtzmaru : 2007.10.12 at 08:11 PM. Reason: RAAGH, stupid slow laptop!! @_@+++
badtzmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.12, 08:23 PM   #25
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
The theme of their album makes me think that it'll be flashy like JCHI again, but then since the venues are smaller this time, it'll be laid-back like DO? Or maybe they'll do something completely new?!? O_O
You thought DO was laid-back? Or do you mean that there will not be as many special effects as there was in JCHI? Even so, I thought DO had nice effects. I distinctly remember the ones during Kurumaya-san being really nice.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.12, 09:41 PM   #26
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

(OMG, "Gamble"!?!? O_O) I wonder if they'll do Marunouchi again, too. XD
Hey maybe we'll get "intergalactic" versions of Gamble and Marusadi...
Old 2007.10.12, 10:30 PM   #27
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Yes, I meant the presentation, as in the special effects, clothes-changing, acting @_@, etc. The songs on Variety seem to fit that style of performing more than Adult, I think.

@_@ Nooo, as much as I like intergalactic (this isn't the right word, but I can't think of the real one =_=) music, "Gamble" can't be like that!! >_< I'd like them to make it more rock, like "Fukushuu." o_o;;

Last edited by badtzmaru : 2007.10.12 at 10:34 PM. Reason: didn't see JR! @_@
badtzmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.13, 03:45 AM   #28
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by ShadyNook View Post
The singles, Boutomin, Kingyo, Kronekodow, Tsukigime, and Sake will be on the setlist every night.
Yippie~! Botomin is my fav. track!!

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
I think we are going to get Gibbs. I think Ringo likes to look into her past catelogue and pull random stuff out specially for each tour (last time it was Honnou). Or maybe she will play Tsumi to Batsu or one of the other super SS singles that will shock everyone. I also think they will probably debut a new song or a two (they are going to have to have a selling point for the dvd after all when its released)
Yeah, I think exactly the same. It would be great if they performed some Shiina b-sides, such as "Aisaika no Choushoku" or "Rinne Highlight".
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.14, 03:02 AM   #29
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Wahh, you're going to Japan, Kasanagi?!? *_* I hope you and Emil can get tickets so you can meet up and watch TJ together! T_T You guys are so lucky!!
T_T I missed out on the cheap flight tickets, which mean I'll pay almost an extra AUS 1,000, not to mention I can't find an auction that ships internationally (ok I didn't try too hard after I found out I missed the cheap tickets)...

I'm predicting some Izawa-rized versions of songs from KZK, himitsu, tegami, gibbs(since its been played in quite a few of their live performance recently), kingyo, OSCA, killer tune, metro, Mirrorball, fukushuu, and hope they replace dynamite with some other english song...
Old 2007.10.14, 03:22 AM   #30
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I own tickets and currently am out of the country on break (TJ likes to tour during the periods I am outside Japan oiiiiii) so my two tickets are going to be up for grabs as soon as I can locate them. I had them mailed to my old host family since at the moment I have no current address within Japan. HOWEVER, I did totally give them the wrong house number for the order but the house on my ringohan address is correct, so I'm hoping either the postman puts two and two together (I was the only white resident in that neighborhood for a bit) or someone double checks the address. Either way, once I find out what is up with them if anyone is in Japan and wants them I will make them available. I got two for the November 20th show in Tokyo, I got them with the fan-only preorder, they are of the floor type (some fans were able to enter a specific ringohan-only second floor VIP type lottery after the initial. All ringohan lottery tickets were floor, but if you wanted to take those and exchange them for the second floor, you entered a lottery since they only had limited space on the second floor). I haven't seen the tickets, but since it was with ringo-han and I got them waaaaaaaaaay back when with the fanclub lottery, I'm betting they in the first two standing bays up against the stage.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote